Block Head is a Renegade GoBot. He is one of the many Renegades loyal to Cy-Kill.
The following was printing on the Ask Vector Prime Facebook page on October 18th, 2016, when Cy-Kill was hosting.
Dear Renegade Rhetoric, Can you tell us anything about Scales, Block Head, Fly Trap, or BuggyMan?
The name Block Head might put certain images into your head. You would be right. He's an exceedingly dull GoBot, as bereft of intelligence as he is of culture. On the other hand, he never questions orders and can take a blast better than most. His cement mixer configuration is occasionally useful for construction projects.
Cy-Kill also said he would like to partner the slow and dependable Block Head with his new unpredictable Renegade recruit Odd Ball.
Like most GoBots, Block Head has numerous abilities because of robotic body. He can survive in space and is super-humanly strong and tough. He can fly in robot mode and project energy blasts from his hands. His body heals quickly when supplied with energy. He can turn into a cement truck which can generate massive amounts of quick-drying cement. He has used the Renegade P2 Power Suit which greatly increases his strength and allowed him to for part of Nemesis.
In episode 43, "The Seer" Cy-Kill and his minions Block Head, Cop-Tur, Crasher and Pincher kidnap a young blind psychic named Shaun Roberts and his mother from Unecom with the help of the human traitor Major Benedict.
Block Head had a minor appearance as one of Cy-Kill's renegade troops in episode 48, "Escape from Elba".
Block Head appeared in episode 53, "Renegade Carnival" where he kidnapped a human psychic named Mira for the Renegades.
Block Head appeared in the Transformers: Renegade Rhetoric episode 7-8 story "The Hawks of Space". In the story Block Head and Tank were guarding the human prisoner Anya Turgonova, but she was rescued by Scooter and Tail Pipe.
Block Head appeared in the episode 30 story "All Tomorrow's Utopias" where he and Destroyer served as guard at the Renegade embassy on GoBotron in the years 2085.
Block Head appeared in the episode 56 story "The Scootonium Scenario" where he was part of a Renegade force that ambushed the Guardians.
- Tonka GoBots 17 Block Head (1984)
- A release of Machine Robo MR-36 Mixer Robo with different stickers. Turns from robot to cement mixer.
- Challenge of the GoBots episode "The Fall of GoBotron"
- Challenge of the GoBots episode "Flight to Earth"
- "The Seer". Written by Eric Lewald. Challenge of the GoBots. First-run syndication. November 6th, 1985. No. 43, season 1.
- "The Hawks of Space". Written by Jim Sorenson. Transformers: Renegade Rhetoric. September 24, 1986 & September 25, 1986/October 19th, 2015. No. 7 & 8, season 1.
- "Cy-Kill For President". Written by Jim Sorenson. Transformers: Renegade Rhetoric. September 15, 1986/October 18th, 2015. No. 9, season 1.
- "Combiner Wars Part 1". Written by Jim Sorenson. Transformers: Renegade Rhetoric. December 11th, 1986/February 5th, 2016. No. 64, season 1.