This article is a stub. You can help WikiAlpha by expanding it.
A mysterious insectoid being, Violenjiger recruited nine extremely powerful Decepticons to serve as his Great Generals:
- Super-God General Overlord
- Engineering General Devastator
- Intelligence General Menasor
- Fire General Bruticus
- Dinosaur General Trypticon
- Monster General Abominus
- Aquatic General King Poseidon
- Dark Spirit General Black Zarak
His exact motivation is unknown, but Violenjiger sought to collect the power of Zone Energy and the Zodiac, going so far as destroying the planet Feminia. However, his subsequent attack on Earth was thwarted by the new Autobot commander Dai Atlas.
"Ask Vector Prime" later revealed that an alternate version of Violgenjiger, Bio Ranger Iga, assembled not Nine, but Thirteen Transformers to serve as his Great Demon Generals:
- Fusion Paranoia General Zarak Maximus
- Stygian Anguish General Hydratron
- Transwarp Pandemic General Volcanicon
- Radiation Mutilation General Obsidian
- Filicide Ninjitsu General Sixshot
- Nightmare Abyss General Monstructor
- Destronger Chōkon General Gigatron
- Arctic Decay General Ruination
- Miasma Apostate General Toxitron
- Genetronic Apocalypse General Ragnarok
- Cybernetic Subjugation General Puzzler
- Omega Singularity General Shokaract
- Deceptigod Emperor General Galvatronus, leader of the Thirteen.
However, as with the Nine Great Generals, the Thirteen were defeated in many realities by Dai Atlas and his forces.  Vector Prime also indicated that Predaking's strange nature in Zone-namely his apparently organic brain-may have been a result of Iga, whom he referred to as "the Violent Chigger," rebuilding the Decepticon Combiner with GoBots technology.