In 2011 Headrobots created Butcher. Butcher is an homage to Transformers Generation 1 Decepticon Onslaught.
Butcher was previewed at the Third Party Panel at TFcon 2011.
In promotional photos Butcher is displayed on the bodies of Universe Onslaught as well as Generation 1 Hardhead, Mindwipe and Weirdwolf.
- Butcher review on YouTube by peaugh
- Butcher review on YouTube by Rogue11pro
- Butcher review on YouTube by T2rx6
Butcher is an evil Headrobot trained in the ancient art of Kali and well-versed in British Armed Forces lore. Because of this he is most deadly in close-range combat with his plasma knives which are able to slice easily through the thickest armor. Extremely tactical and analytical in nature, Butcher rose quickly as a leader. However, dark and violent tendencies has isolated him from the rest of the evil Headrobots and he has left to defeat Hothead on his own.
Butcher is among the evil Headrobots who appeared in the story "Undercover!! The Great Drone Counteroffensive" by Headrobots. In this story the evil Headrobots discover a code which allows them to combined their source code, creating Blood DX. In the story Bitcher used the Universe Onslaught body.
- Headrobots Butcher (2011)
- A remold of Headrobots Hothead. Comes with a face that looks more like Generation 1 Onslaught, two knives as well as the guns and adapters from Hothead. This head is mean to fit on the Universe Ultra Onslaught toy as well as the Generation 1 Headmasters.
- Reed, Philip (2013). Transforming Collections. ISBN 978-1-62620-496-6.
- "Undercover!! The Great Drone Counteroffensive" Headrobots 1 (November 12th, 2012), Headrobots