Bushwacker is a third-party Transformer homage to the 1986 Transformers Autobot Outback.
Bushwacker was designed by Cassy Sark.
Prototype images of Bushwacker were posted to the iGear Facebook page in November 2012.
Color toy images of Bushwacker were posted to weibo in April 2013.
Bushwacker has a nasty habit of dying, in fact he has been registered offline more than any other 'bot in history. During one of the biggest battle royals during the great war, Bushwacker lasted only four seconds. Because of this morbid propensity, Bushwacker has a permanent sense of foreboding, thus his exile is self induced in an attempt to isolate himself from everything that could do him harm.
- iGear MW-08 Bushwacker (2013)
- An original third-party Transformer mold. Turns from robot to truck. Comes with gun and collector card.
- Reprolabels Classics Minibots 2 (2013)
- A set of labels for Bushwacker and Cogz intended to make them look more like Outback and Gears. Includes Autobot faction symbols.
- Craig (November 24th, 2012). "Fwooshcast". http://fwooshcast.thefwoosh.com/ (Podcast). The Fwoosh. http://fwooshcast.thefwoosh.com/2012/11/episode-89-november-24th-fwooshcast-the-next-generation/.
- Mathew Robert Ignash (September 14th, 2013). "Retro Robot Radio". http://www.youtube.com/user/RetroRobotRadio?feature=watch (Podcast). RetroRobotRadio. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Qlgk32Kww8.
- blunghole (January 14th, 2014). "Good Morning, Cybertron!". https://www.facebook.com/pages/Good-Morning-Cybertron/147383341975239 (Podcast). blunghole. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Jtxeb9wxQw.