Bearium is a character from the BMOG (Bio-Mechanical Ordnance Gestalts) toy line. He is not an homage to any existing character, but meant to be used as either a stand-alone figure, or as accessories to any toy capable of using 5mm port accessories, such as Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Transformers, Zoids Blox, and many others.
Designs for the Bearium and Gamma-Ray colors of the molds were announced when they were placed for preorder on Big Bad Toy Store in April 2014.
Bearium and Gamma-Ray were released at BotCon 2014.
- Bearium and Gamma-Ray review on YouTube by Hardtekticon Customs
- Bearium and Gamma-Ray review on YouTube by Ome9asupreme
- Various BMOG Bear and Manta Ray sets review on YouTube by Vangelus
The evil Bearium was brought to life when weapons made by a group of evil interdimensional arms dealers were exposed to the power of the last world seed. He is a member of the evil Paraxxoids and partner to Gamma-Ray. He breaks down into a trash compactor which serves as his seat of intelligence, two plutonium rifles, two toxic waste rockets, a polonium pounder, a barium claw, and a Geiger counter.
Bearium loves pollution. He eats garbage, toxic waste, and other grossness and converts it into a glowing mutagenic sludge valued in several war-torn dimensions. He can hold in his own toxicity to keep his partners safe but oozes it out when he feels wronged. Unfortunately for his partners, Bearium has a deep-seated inferiority complex. Fortunately for his enemies, simple soap and water damages his mutated mechanical systems, and the sight of a car wash is enough to send him running.
Bearium and Gamma-Ray appear as expansion characters in the Kaiju Kaos miniatures game.
- BMOG Toxic Spill Bear and Manta Ray (2014)
- A recolor of the Military Black Bear and Manta by BMOG Toys.
- Bearium turns from a robotic bear to two plutonium rifles, two toxic waste rockets, trash compactor, a polonium pounder, a barium claw, and a Geiger counter. He shares a mold with Bearald/Cobiak, Carbearator, Peg-Paw Plundor, Solarbear and Ursenal.
- Gamma-Ray turns from a robotic manta ray to depleted uranium war pick and gamma burst pistol. He shares a mold with Chopp-Orr, Deep Blue/Ray Mant the Manta-Ger, Dread Pickaxe Raybot, Mant-Axe, and Pick-Slaughter/Sea-Labrys.
- Comes with a sticker sheet.
- Pieces of Bearium are used in the design of Brontoscope, The Kuma, Mega-Ursenal, Quadrotitan, Scareanodon, Scorpatron, Slumberjack, Technosaurus X and UltraMog WarMech
- Pieces of Gamma-Ray are used in the design of Scareanodon.