Ray Mant the Manta-Ger
Ray Mant the Manta-Ger is a fictional character and robot toy made by BMOG Toys in 2015. He is a heroic robotic manta ray who turns into an arsenal of weapons.
Ray Mant the Manta-Ger part of the Lost Protectors series. He is not an homage to any existing character, but meant to be used as either a stand-alone figure, or as accessories to any toy capable of using 5mm port accessories, such as Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Transformers, Zoids Blox, and many others.
Bearald and Ray Mant the Manta-Ger were rewards for the unsuccessful Lost Protectors Kickstarter campaign.
In October 2015 the cobalt blue bear and manta BMOG set was released under the names Cobiak and Deep Blue.
The heroic Ray Mant the Manta-Ger was brought to life when weapons made by a group of evil interdimensional arms dealers were exposed to the power of the last world seed. He is a member of the Augmentoids. He breaks down into holo camera and battle axe.
Slipperier than an oil slick and just as charming, this skeezy Mantoid-type BMOG is the Mighty Muscules's manager and promoter. Sleazy, fast-talking and confident to a fault, he's Muscules' oldest “friend” and confidant. Most assume the only reason for this is because Ray-Mant knows just how to massage the wrestler's ego, and Muscules is a little too dense to catch on to the BMOG's trickery. When not trying to scam a few extra percentage points on the merchandising, he doubles as a 3-dimensional holo-camera and his boss's favorite battle axe.
- Ray Mant character sheet by Mathew Robert Ignash for Hero 4th edition role playing game.
- BMOG Toys Heroic Blue Bear and Manta Ray (2015)
- A recolor of the Military Black Bear and Manta Ray by BMOG Toys. Contains two rifles, two rocket launchers, a hammer, a tuning fork, a scanner, clamp, duel barreled laser pistol and battle axe.
- Comes with a sticker sheet and instructions.
- Pieces of this set are used in the design of ApeL.A.W., Bearald, Cobiak, Deep Blue, Doomchicken, The Kuma, Ray Mant the Manta-Ger, Obliteration Cannon, Quadrotitan, Scuttleclaw and UltraMog WarMech.