Skullcruncher is a fictional character from the Transformers series. He is a Decepticon Headmaster who turns into a robotic alligator.
Transformers: Generation 1
Skullcruncher's Headmaster partner is named Grax.
Has a habit of grinding his teeth before he strikes -- annoying his friends and tipping off his enemies. Binary-bonded to Grax, a Nebulan industrialist who's joined up to eliminate his competition. In robot mode, uses softening ray run -- gives metal the consistency of rubber, making his enemies easier to chew when he reverts to alligator mode.
Skullcruncher was one of the main villains in the Japanese Transformers: Headmasters series.
Skullcruncher appeared in the 1987 Corgi Book story Swamp of the Scorpion.
Skullcruncher appeared in the 1988 Ladybird Books story Decepticons at the Pole by John Grant.
Skullcruncher appears in the Generations 2011 issue #2 "The Fierce Fighting on Planet Nebulos" where he is among the Decepticon forces who ambush the Autobots on Nebulos.
Skullcruncher originally appeared in the four issue The Transformers: Headmasters comic, where he was binary bonded to his Headmaster partner Grax.
Skullcruncher appeared in the Transformers: Mosaic story "Once Was" by Martin Fisher.
- Generation 1 Headmaster Skullcruncher with Grax (1987)
- A new mold.
- Generations Titans Return Deluxe Skullsmasher with Grax (unreleased)
- Legends Deluxe Skull with Grax (unreleased)
Headrobots Mixcoatl head on Skullcruncher's body
- ↑ Jim Sorenson & Bill Forster (July 22, 2008). Transformers: The Ark II. IDW Publishing. pp. 52–53. ISBN 978-1600101809.
- ↑ Morris, Dave (1987). Swamp of the Scorpion. Corgi Books. ISBN 0552525014.
- ↑ John Grant (1988). Decepticons at the Pole. Ladybird Books. ISBN 0721410685.
- ↑ Simon Furman (w), Guido Guidi (p). "Generations 2011" The Fierce Fighting on Planet Nebulos 2 (2011), Japan: Takara Tomy
- ↑ http://transformers-mosaic.deviantart.com/art/ONCE-WAS-94471285
This article is a stub. You can help WikiAlpha by expanding it.