Transformers: Generation 1
Skullcruncher's Headmaster partner is named Grax.
Has a habit of grinding his teeth before he strikes -- annoying his friends and tipping off his enemies. Binary-bonded to Grax, a Nebulan industrialist who's joined up to eliminate his competition. In robot mode, uses softening ray run -- gives metal the consistency of rubber, making his enemies easier to chew when he reverts to alligator mode.
Skullcruncher was one of the main villains in the Japanese Transformers: Headmasters series.
Skullcruncher originally appeared in the four issue The Transformers: Headmasters comic, where he was binary bonded to his Headmaster partner Grax.
- Generation 1 Headmaster Skullcruncher with Grax (1987)
- A new mold.
- Generations Titans Return Deluxe Skullsmasher with Grax (unreleased)
- Legends Deluxe Skull with Grax (unreleased)
Headrobots Mixcoatl head on Skullcruncher's body
- Jim Sorenson & Bill Forster (July 22, 2008). Transformers: The Ark II. IDW Publishing. pp. 52–53. ISBN 978-1600101809.
- Morris, Dave (1987). Swamp of the Scorpion. Corgi Books. ISBN 0552525014.
- John Grant (1988). Decepticons at the Pole. Ladybird Books. ISBN 0721410685.
- Simon Furman (w), Guido Guidi (p). "Generations 2011" The Fierce Fighting on Planet Nebulos 2 (2011), Japan: Takara Tomy
This article is a stub. You can help WikiAlpha by expanding it.