Rock Roller is a heroic Rock Lord. He was also called Rocher Roulant on his French Canadian packaging, which translates to Rolling Rock.
The early prototype of Rock Roller seen in advertising was a solid darker blue color.
Rock Roller was named 18 on the list of "20 GoBots That Remind Us Why the GoBots Sucked So Incredibly Hard" by Rob Bricken on gizmodo.com in 2013.
From the planet Quartex come Shock Rocks! Introducing three heroic warriors helping boulder defend against the enemy... Rock Roller: Revved up and ready to roll.
Rock Roller appeared on a French VHS Rock Lords video cover art, although he was not in the two episodes on the video.
Rock Roller was featured in the 2016 Ask Vector Prime story Echoes and Fragments, set during the events of The Transformers: The Movie. The manipulations of the evil Gong and Sideways resulted in various GoBots, Rock Lords and Starriors swapping places with characters during the events of that film. He was a member of Boulder's tribe who aided the Autobots and Guardians when they crashed on Quartex.
- Bandai Rock Lords GoBots Rock Roller (Europe, 1986)
- Turns from humanoid to rock.
- Tonka Rock Lords Rock Roller (USA & England, 1986)
- A release of Rock Roller for the USA and England by Tonka.
- Tonka Rock Lords Rock Roller/Rocher Roulant (Canada, 1986)
- A release of Rock Roller for Canada by Tonka in bilingual English/French packaging.
- Jim Sorenson (w). "Echoes and Fragments" Ask Vector Prime (February 10th, 2016), Fun Publications
- "On the Rocks". Written by Jim Sorenson. Transformers: Renegade Rhetoric. October 16, 1986/January 29th, 2016. No. 11, season 1.
This article is a stub. You can help WikiAlpha by expanding it.