King Atlas (Micronauts)
King Atlas is a fictional character in the Micronauts series. He combines with his horse Lantaurion (aka Orion) to form a centaur.
He comes from the planet Magma.
King Atlas was released in Italy by Gig in 1980. He was also released by El Greco in Greece.
Several parts for King Atlas were released on Shapeways by Mathew Robert Ignash in 2018.
2004 Devil's Due Publishing
King Atlas appeared in the Devil's Due Publications Micronauts series. He employed red Nemesis and Phobos robots. He was a a general in the service of Baron Karza. After the fall of Karza he started his own empire and aligned himself as a patron of the Micronauts.
Green Baron, Lantaurion, King Atlas and Pegasus appeared together in a 1980 Micronauti commercial by Gig.
- Gig Micronauti King Atlas (1980)
- A remold and recolor of Takara Steel Jeeg with a new head mold.
- Includes 2 sets of fists, 2 large cone missiles and 3 small missiles.
- El Greco Oi Astpomaxhtes King Atlas
- Comes with 4 sets of fists, 3 bopper missiles, two large cone missiles and a black version of Emperor's Galactic Sword.
- Green Baron and King Atlas inspired the Microborgs character Spectrum General.
This article is a stub. You can help WikiAlpha by expanding it.