King Atlas (Micronauts)
King Atlas is a fictional character from the Micronauts series introduced as a toy in 1980.
King Atlas is a fictional character in the Micronauts series. He combines with his horse Lantaurion (aka Orion) to form a centaur or wheeled centaur.
He comes from the planet Magma.
King Atlas was released in Italy by Gig. He was also released by El Greco in Greece.
Several parts for King Atlas were released on Shapeways by Mathew Robert Ignash in 2018.
2004 Devil's Due Publishing
King Atlas appeared in the Devil's Due Publications Micronauts series. He employed red Nemesis and Phobos robots. He was a a general in the service of Baron Karza. After the fall of Karza he started his own empire and aligned himself as a patron of the Micronauts. In supplemental material it was revealed that King Atlas and Green Baron were brothers.
- Gig Micronauti King Atlas (1980)
- A remold and recolor of Takara Steel Jeeg with a new head mold, which he shares with Green Baron.
- Includes 2 sets of fists, 2 large cone missiles and 3 small missiles.
- El Greco Oi Astpomaxhtes King Atlas
- Comes with 4 sets of fists, 3 bopper missiles, two large cone missiles and a black version of Emperor's Galactic Sword.
- Green Baron and King Atlas inspired the Microborgs character Spectrum General.
This article is a stub. You can help WikiAlpha by expanding it.