Jet Transer is a heroic Machine Robo who turns into an F-15 Eagle and ground transport. Because of his mechanoid nature Jet Transer does not need to breath oxygen and is resistant to cold, but is vulnerable to intense magnetic fields. When he speaks his eyes light up.
A prototype for an Action Toys Jet Transer toy was displayed at TFcon Chicago 2016.
Jet Transer first appeared in Machine Robo: Revenge of Cronos episode 34, "Vikung-Fu Disappears In Space". He was part of a group of warriors lead by Min who joined the Battle Base group. When Big Shuttle Robo was attacked by the Gandora while landing Jet Transer joined with the other jets who helped it land safely.
In episode 38, "Raise Your Gun Helitranser", Jet Transer was part of a team lead by Rom Stol which attempted to ambush Devil Satan 6 members Gillhead and Barabat in the city streets, but it ended up being a trap set by Ashura. Rom Stol lead a team, which included Jet Transer, that opposed a Gandora group lead by Diondora that searched for an artifact near the Dragon Waterfall.
- Bandai Machine Robo W-MR-01 Jet Transer (1985)
- A new mold. Turns from robot to F-15 Eagle and ground transport.
- This toy was released in Europe with different stickers as Robo Machine Combinator F15 Jet and Transporter.
- Bandai Machine Robo: Revenge of Cronos MRJW-1 Jet Transer (1986)
- A release of Jettranser for the Revenge of Cronos series.
- Action Toys Machine Robo Gokin Series Jet Transer (unreleased)
- A new mold by Action Toys. Turns from robot to F-15 Eagle and ground transport. Comes with two rifles.