Dai-Z is a third-party Transformer homage to Dai Atlas. He was originally refereed to as Trianix Delta at TFcon USA 2015. FansProject sometimes refer to him as Dia-Z on their Facebook page.
The names of his three solerons are references to the Micromasters Drill Buster, Sonic and Speeder, the Micromasters partners of the Powered Masters.
An unpainted test shot of Trianix Delta was displayed at STGCC in September 2015.
An image of Trianix Delta was displayed at the TFcon USA in October 2015 Third Party Panel.
Preorders for Dai-Z went up in March 2016, with an expected release in August 2016.
Dai-Z was among the toys featured in the third-party panel at TFNation in August 2016.
Dai-Z was released in September 2016.
After the construction of Dai-Z it was clear that when combined the tri-vehicles was a much more powerful weapon then when on their own.
- FansProject WB007 Dai-Z (2016)
- Turns from robot to three vehicles with soleron drivers or combines into a space jet. Stands about 8.25 inches tall. The solerons can each form the chest or shoulders of the large robot.
- Shares his basic design with Trianix Alpha.
- Brian Kilby (September 11th, 2014). "Radio Free Cybertron". http://www.tfradio.net/ (Podcast). TFW2005. http://www.tfradio.net/podcast/2014/9/11/radio-free-cybertron-382.html.
- Mathew Robert Ignash (February 7th, 2016). "Retro Robot Radio". http://www.youtube.com/user/RetroRobotRadio?feature=watch (Podcast). RetroRobotRadio. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cnqxmkUNwE.