Cubrar is a third-party Transformer homage to Generation 1 Slag created by FansProject.
The Diaclone version of Cubrar was released at TFcon Chicago 2014.
The retail version of Cubrar was released in December 2014.
Cubrar balances a great defense with a equally strong offense. Not only can he duck and cover himself from powerful attacks from opponents, he can quickly charge at his enemies after a seemingly passive strategy and catch them off guard.
- FansProject Cubrar LER-02 (convention exclusive) (2014)
- An original third-party Transformer mold. Turns from humanoid robot to robotic Triceratops.
- The convention exclusive version comes in Diaclone colors with chrome parts and a rider which is inspired by a Diaclone driver.
- FansProject LER-02 Cubrar/Tekour (2014)
- The retail version of Cubrar lacks chrome and comes with a rider who turns into a weapon.
- Josh (September 13th, 2014). "Cybercast". https://www.youtube.com/user/G1Hexatron?feature=watch (Podcast). Josh. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tH3hXgNJ4E.
- Craig (November 1st, 2014). "Cybercast". https://www.youtube.com/user/G1Hexatron?feature=watch (Podcast). Josh. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGtpbT_sh7E.
- "FPJ". Chi Soul Die (模魂志): p. 104-105. January 2015.