Creepy is a Renegade loyal to the Master Renegade who turns into a scorpion-like monster.
Like most GoBots, Creepy has numerous abilities because of his robotic body. He does not age, can survive in space and is super-humanly strong and tough. He can fly in robot mode and project energy blasts from his hands. His body heals quickly when supplied with energy. He can turn into a robotic scorpion-like monster.
Note: Creepy appeared in the colors of his purple toy in all animated appearances.
Creepy was featured in the 2016 Ask Vector Prime story Echoes and Fragments, set during the events of The Transformers: The Movie. The manipulations of the evil Gong and Sideways resulted in various GoBots, Rock Lords and Starriors swapping places with characters during the events of that film. He was one of the monster GoBots on the planet Antares III, taking the place of the Quintessons and Sharkticons of Quintessa in the story. Creepy and Vamp lead Hot Rod and Kup to the Dactyl pit.
Creepy appeared in the episode 50 story "Chains of Doom".
- Tonka GoBots Creepy (1984)
- Turn from humanoid robot to robot monster.
- The purple/black version of Creepy was sold in stores.
- Tonka GoBots Creepy (1985)
- A special green/purple version was offered as a mail-away exclusive by sending in UPCs from four GoBots.
- This color represents the character as they appeared when enslaved by the Overseers in "Chains of Doom".
- Bellomo, Mark (2010). Totally Tubular '80s. Krause Publications. pp. 90–93. ISBN 1440212821.
- "Quest for New Earth". Written by Jeff Segal, Kelly Ward and John Loy. Challenge of the GoBots. First-run syndication. December 13th 1985. No. 61, season 1.
- Jim Sorenson (w). "Echoes and Fragments" Ask Vector Prime (February 10th, 2016), Fun Publications
- "Fugitives". Written by Jim Sorenson. Transformers: Renegade Rhetoric. October 28, 1986/December 29th, 2015. No. 1, season 1.
- "Double Cross". Written by Jim Sorenson. Transformers: Renegade Rhetoric. October 29, 1986/December 30th, 2015. No. 3, season 1.
- "Coup de Grunge". Written by Jim Sorenson. Transformers: Renegade Rhetoric. September 26, 1986/October 20th, 2015. No. 17, season 1.
- Jay Itzkowitz (w), Paul Kirchner (a). "Scooter's Mighty Magnet" GoBots Magazine (Spring 1986), Telepictures Publications
- GoBots Toy Commercial 3 - YouTube