Amazonrock is a fictional character from the Machine Robo series. He is one of the evil Rock People and a Gandora warrior introduced in 1986.
Amazonrock is one of the evil Rock People who works for the Gandora. His weapon of choice is his Death Harpoon, although he has also carried a Plasma Thunder Mace similar to that used by Doublerock. He can turn into a large space malachite rock which can roll at high speeds. He can pass though solid rock with ease. Amazonrock has power over water and can summon rain and water spouts, as well as being completely at home in water. Because of his mechanoid nature, Amazonrock does not need to breath oxygen. Like most Rock People he is probably immune to the effect of acid and magnetic fields which adversely affect metal mechanoids. Vulnerable to high heat. He stands 6 feet 9 inches tall and weighs 1880 pounds.
Personality and Ability: Capture the power of water freely, causing rain, floods, swirls and the like. However, it is a weak point that it is vulnerable to high fever. A cruel attack is made one after another by a cold blood of a rock superman.
Weapons: Death Harpoon Weapons that you fly like a glue and strike your opponent. Also, you can collect the power of water and cause floods, swirls and the like.
In Machine Robo: Revenge of Cronos episode 38, "Raise Your Gun Helitranser", Amazonrock, Bloodyrock, Devilrock, Doublerock and Geigerrock were part of a large Gandora team lead by Ashura that ambushed Rom Stol and his allies.
In episode 39, "Full Power Wheelmen!", Amazonrock, Bloodyrock and Sandrock attacked F-1 Jack in the desert, but were thwarted when Rom Stol and Pro Truck Racer came to his rescue.
Note: The one time Amazonrock is depicted using a weapon it is the one that comes with the Doublerock toy. His rock mode is depicted as a round stone, unlike the toy, which is a flat.
- Bandai Machine Robo: Revenge of Cronos MRGR-4 Amazonrock (1986)
- A new mold by Bandai. Turns from robot to space malachite rock. Comes with his Death Harpoon weapon.
- This toy was released as Rock Lords Stoneheart.
This article is a stub. You can help WikiAlpha by expanding it.
- 1986 toys
- Bandai toys
- Fictional characters introduced in 1986
- Fictional characters with acid immunity
- Fictional characters with earth or stone abilities
- Fictional characters with oxygen independence
- Fictional characters with superhuman durability
- Fictional characters with superhuman strength
- Fictional robots
- Fictional shapeshifters
- Fictional undersea characters
- Machine Robo: Revenge of Cronos characters
- Rock People