Hench is a third party Transformers homage to the 1984 Generation 1 Autobot Brawn created by iGear.
According to his tech spec numbers Hench is very strong, tough and fearless. He has slightly below average speed and skill, is not very intelligent, and has almost no firepower. He has the name tech spec numbers as Generation 1 Brawn.
In March 2012 prototype pictures of the Hench toy were released. Later color pictures were posted. iGear revealed that Hench had two faces, one looking like the Generation 1 Brawn toy, the other looking like his animation model.
Preorders for Hench went up in April 2012.
Hench was released in October 2012.
- Hench review at Battlegrip
- Hench review at Doomkick
- Hench review on Youtube by cakedup83
- Hench review on Youtube by optibotimus
- Hench review on Youtube by baltmatrix
- Hench and UFO review on Youtube by TJ Duckett
Hench was another of Medical Specialists experiments downsizing a regular bot into a smaller form to conserve energy.
Amazingly he kept his original quota of strength, but he also found he felt the need to constantly shot off, and tell everyone how strong he was for his size.Medical Specialist dubbed it the very first case of "short 'bot syndrome". Armed with a close range SMOG-gun, for close combat concealment.
- iGear MW-03 Hench (2012)
- An original third party Transformer mold created by iGear. Turns from robot to truck. Hench has two head options. One is inspired by the Generation 1 Brawn animated-model head, the other by the toy-model. Comes a SMOG gun and collector card.
- This toy was recolored into Van Guardian and remolded into Bushwacker.
- Reprolabels Classic Brawn (2012)
- A set of labels intended to make Hench look more like Generation 1 Brawn.
- iGear MW-03C Hench (2013)
- A second run of Hench in comic book accurate colors.
- ↑ http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/3rd-party-unlicensed-41/mg3-03-pics-and-mgs-05-brawn-upgrade-kit-174702/
- ↑ http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/news/igear-mini-warriors-teaser-image/21878/
- ↑ http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/3rd-party-unlicensed-41/igear-hench-revealed-174454/?catid=searchresults&searchid=13319
- ↑ http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/3rd-party-unlicensed-41/igear-mini-warriors-no-longer-mini-174460/?catid=searchresults&searchid=13319
- ↑ http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/3rd-party-unlicensed-41/igear-mw-03-hench-prototype-pictures-174566/?catid=searchresults&searchid=13319
- ↑ http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/3rd-party-unlicensed-41/igear-ig-tf005-mw-03-hench-and-mw-04-ufo-174667/?catid=searchresults&searchid=13319
- ↑ http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/3rd-party-unlicensed-41/igear-henchs-two-faces-174677/?catid=searchresults&searchid=13319
- ↑ http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/3rd-party-unlicensed-41/igear-mw-03-hench-and-mw-04-ufo-preorders-174727/?catid=searchresults&searchid=13319
- ↑ Brian Kilby (February 29th, 2012). "Radio Free Cybertron". http://www.tfradio.net/ (Podcast). TFW2005. http://www.tfradio.net/podcast/2012/3/1/radio-free-cybertron-02292012.html.
- ↑ Peter Van (August 16th, 2012). "TFormers.com News Desk". http://tformers.com (Podcast). TFormers. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vhlG1bDxWA.
- ↑ blunghole (August 6th, 2013). "Good Morning, Cybertron!". https://www.facebook.com/pages/Good-Morning-Cybertron/147383341975239 (Podcast). blunghole. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpnUD0OOVNA.
- ↑ Reed, Philip (2013). Transforming Collections. ISBN 978-1-62620-496-6.
- ↑ http://www.reprolabels.com/Classics/brawn.php