Ramesh Pittla Mudhiraj is an Indian lawyer, Social Worker, Academician and Advocate who practices in the High Court of Telangana. He is creating an awareness about women safety and helping women who needs legal assistance across India. He is multiple record holder on Indian constitution, Information Technology Act (IT Act 2000) and IPC Codes. He is creating legal literacy among people. Ramesh is an expert to deal Civil, Criminal Cases, Cyber Crimes, IT & Family cases and elite member of Sanghamitra team which is an initiative from Telangana State Police (Cyberabad Police Commissionerate). He is the best to provide counselling for the married couples.
Ramesh Pittla Mudhiraj was born on 10th April 1985 in Nalgonda District, Marriguda Village (Village & Mandal), Telangana where his father Pittla Yadaiah was a farmer and mother Pittla Anasuya was a Homemaker. He received his Bachelor of Law (LLB), BSc computers, MBA, and LLM from the Osmania University. He did his schooling in Z.P High school, Government of Telangana.
Ramesh Pittla belongs to a small agricultural family, have seen the struggle from close-quarters right from his childhood. He has completed his schooling from Government school and moved to Hyderabad for higher studies.He used to do various Part-time jobs in Hyderabad for his higher studies and his brother Thirumalesh gave a great support and an encouragement.
At a young age, he has come across many issues faced by women in my villages. He has heard and read about the atrocities against women and children across many regions in the Country and that was one of the reasons which made him pursue LLB even after his MBA.
He started sharing knowledge through YouTube channel “Awareness Hub" and initiated several awareness programs, interacting with women and college students about their rights and ways to seek justice. 
He also creates an awareness about the Lok Adalat forums as part of alternative dispute redressal mechanisms. He has been recognized with several awards in the past for his expertise in the Indian Constitution.
Being an active member of the Sanghamitra Programme by Cyberabad Police Commissionerate and an advocate, he conducts various awareness programs for college students and women on domestic abuse, cybercrimes, and bullying at schools, colleges, and a few private organisations.
During his journey, he has come across various cases where FIRs were not filed immediately as most people are not aware of their basic rights or law. He educates women and college-going students regarding the ways to get justice for their issues. During the second phase of Covid, he has counselled more than 500 victims about various criminal issues on phone calls and online sessions for free of cost as a part of his service motive.
He certainly wanted to be the bridge between women and their legal rights and he would like to continue social service. He effectively deals criminal and family cases. He has an expert to give counselling to couples to clear the disputes. For women safety, Prevention of sexual harassment at workplace and awareness on cybercrimes in colleges, communities and companies can reach on his whatsapp number 9573395095. He has been getting a continuous support from his mentor ET Manjusha (Sr. High court advocate) to explore his legal profession. Also he says that his strength is his wife Swathi Royyala who makes him to continue social service. He strongly believes that because of her continuous support he could able to achieve many things 
Awards & Honors
- Limca book of record holder on Indian constitution 
- Women’ conclave & Award 2022 from Cyberabad Police Commission rate ( Telangana state police)
- Women’ conclave & Award 2023 (“She Empower” )from Cyberabad Police Commission rate ( Telangana state police)
- Star Golden Award from Suman Arts in association with High range world records Hyderabad.
- High Range World Record holder on Indian Penal Codes ( IPC codes)
- “Social Warrior Award" from Save a Life Foundation
- High Range World Record holder on Information Technology Act 2000
- Annual Award from Crime Free India YouTube channel
- Motivational Talks in E TV Life Channel
- Delivered hundreds of free motivational classes to government school students and Conducted many women safety awareness sessions
- Volunteered in Lead India Foundation working along with eminent personalities like Pullela Gopichand, Rajath Kumar IAS, Dr. Acharya etc.
- High range book of world record by making short voice-based videos on All IPC sections
- Telugu Book of record holder on Indian constitution
- Received CSR Award from ADP Pvt in 2023
- Guest speaker for Police academy
- Created “awareness hub" you tube channel and creating an awareness about law
- Providing free legal advices to poor people.
- Conducting Cyber Crimes awareness & women safety awareness in school, colleges and corporate companies
- Creating an awareness about women rights
- Featured on “Sam Jam" show with Actress Samantha which is famous show on Aha OTT Platform