Pratik Gauri is an Indian social entrepreneur, investor, public speaker, and writer widely known as the Creator of the 5th Industrial Revolution. He is the Founder and CEO of 5ire - a fifth generation blockchain enabled sustainable ecosystem, Partner of 5th Element Group - an impact management consultancy, and the founder of six more companies collectively working to impact 1B+ humans by 2030 and prove the thesis of 5IR - “You can make more money if you do more good to the world”. He has been helping Fortune 500 companies transition from for-profit to for-benefit.
Pratik was fascinated by sharp-minded entrepreneurs like Steve Jobs and Elon Musk at an early age. At the age of 16, he started his first startup and thus began his entrepreneurial journey. His main aim was to make a positive impact on millions of lives across the world. He worked with Fortune 500 brands such as Reckitt Benckiser and also ran a $50 million line for Tata Sky. However, he decided to leave his cushy job, and apply his learning to entrepreneurship to solve social problems. In the last 15 years, he has founded 8 multi-million dollar companies focused on creating social impact.
He founded his first startup when he was 16, and since then he has founded 8 startups in the 5IR Space championing United Nations' Sustainable Development Goals.
Gauri’s Blockchain-powered sustainability startup 5ire secured an investment of $10 million in a private sale round which included some well-known VCs and HNWIs in 2021. Delhi-based impact entrepreneur Gauri also won funding by London based One Young World to distribute sanitation and hygiene products to deal with Coronavirus in India. The fund was supported by Canada Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, Archbishop Desmond Tutu and Emma Watson, among others. Among his many accolades, he has been named Times 40 Under 40, Entrepreneur 35 Under 35, Asiaone 40 under 40 most influential leaders, ET Now Leaders of Tomorrow, GreenBiz Global "30 under 30", BP Scholar, Global Shaper at the World Economic Forum, Climate Leader trained by US Vice President Al Gore, Winner of UNLEASH 2019 - an innovation lab for UN SDGs, Ambassador at One Young World, and Asia's top 50 voices by Earth Day Network. Gauri is also a public TEDx speaker.
Pratik's plans to impact 1 billion+ humans by 2030 through his portfolio of companies and prove the thesis of the 5th Industrial Revolution - “You can make more money if you do more good to the world”. By creating omniwin (win-win) solutions between private sector, government, non-profit and family offices, he is working to help achieve the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Notably, with offices in 6 countries now, he has plans to have multiple offices in 20-25 countries over the next 10 years through a Global Brain Trust network and kill the idea of 4 degrees of separation and bring it down to 1 degree of separation.
- "SOCIAL ENTREPRENEUR CREATING 5th INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION". https://www.pratikgauri.in/.
- "PRATIK GAURI: CREATOR OF 5TH INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION AND DISRUPTIVE INNOVATOR". https://www.influencive.com/pratik-gauri-creator-of-5th-industrial-revolution-and-disruptive-innovator/.
- "Pratik Gauri". https://www.linkedin.com/in/pratikgauri/?originalSubdomain=in.
- [entrepreneur.com/article/364832 "The Impact Maker"]. entrepreneur.com/article/364832.
- "Pratik Gauri wins Entrepreneur Of The Year 2020 award by Indian Achievers’ Forum". https://www.zeebiz.com/india/news-pratik-gauri-wins-entrepreneur-of-the-year-2020-award-by-indian-achievers-forum-139520.
- [influencive.com/pratik-gauri-creator-of-5th-industrial-revolution-and-disruptive-innovator/ "PRATIK GAURI: CREATOR OF 5TH INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION AND DISRUPTIVE INNOVATOR"]. influencive.com/pratik-gauri-creator-of-5th-industrial-revolution-and-disruptive-innovator/.
- "pratikgauri". https://www.instagram.com/pratikgauri/?hl=en.
- "Times 40 Under 40 recognizes pathfinders who inspire the country with their success stories". https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/spotlight/times-40-under-40-recognizes-pathfinders-who-inspire-the-country-with-their-success-stories/articleshow/83031240.cms.