Mindful Missions of SC
Mindful Missions of SC was founded in 2017, founder by Donnette Dawn Thomas. They are a State Licensed Nationally Accredited Behavioral Health Child Placing Agency. Mindful Missions of SC is a non-profit organization.
In 2017, Mindful Missions of SC launched behavioral therapy services several cities instead of towns. The agency will provide therapeutic resources for school-age children that are at-risk and otherwise would not have access to those services and experiences. Mindful Missions of SC was the dream born from the founder of Donnette Dawn Thomas and her team of mental health professionals to assist young people and their families with a comprehensive range of services.
Mindful Missions of SC offers a variety of services and programs that are designed to help individuals explore emotions and feelings in order to make better choices, learn coping skills, improve interpersonal and relationship skills, determine negative thought patterns and work toward making healthy, positive life changes.
Founder Donnette Thomas provides adults with the tools they need to pave a pathway to success in their personal and professional life. Mindful Missions of SC works with individuals on the opposite end of the age spectrum and their families.
Mindful Missions of SC will enable a variety of therapeutic and enrichment services to be offered to vulnerable youth. Services are designed to aid children affected by situations that encompass abuse, drug and alcohol addiction, family dysfunction, and violence.
The merger between Donnette Dawn Thomas and Mindful Missions of SC offers a wide variety of new opportunities, therapeutic resources, and services for at-risk children to assist them in healing and building confidence. Together, the partnering will be helping to restore hope in the lives of children that need it most.
• Lead Bravely. They inspire and guide transformative systemic change within child welfare and the broader children’s services system.
• Deliver Effectively. They strengthen the child welfare system by providing community programs, information resources, supportive tools, and shared services and referrals.
• Advocate Boldly. They influence public opinion, policy direction, and decisions about community and children’s services.
Couples, Family, Groups, Individuals. Christian, Grief and Loss Counseling is also available.
- Adolescent Issues
- Anger Management
- Bipolar Disorders
- Conduct Disorder
- Depression to include Post-Partum Depression
- Family Violence
- Gender Issues
- Juvenile Delinquency Issues
- Marital or Family Issues
- Parenting Issues
- Relationship Stressors
- Group Therapy
- Individual Therapy
- Behavioral Modification
- Psycho Rehabilitative Services
- Family Support
- Crisis Management
- Medication Management
Nonprofit Wrap Service Programs
- Youth Excellence Camps
- Financial Literacy Program
- Job Training Program
- admin (2020-03-19). "Donnette Dawn Thomas Partnership Aids At-Risk Children at Mindful Missions of SC" (in en). http://www.edcalmedia.com/news/donnette-dawn-thomas-partnership-aids-at-risk-children-at-mindful-missions-of-sc/.
- "Serial Entrepreneur Donnette Dawn Thomas partners with Mindful Missions to help at-risk children" (in English). https://www.benzinga.com/pressreleases/20/02/ab15381821/serial-entrepreneur-donnette-dawn-thomas-partners-with-mindful-missions-to-help-at-risk-children.
- "Mindful Missions of SC is Expanding to Help Impoverished Children in North Carolina" (in en-US). 2020-09-10. https://businessnewsledger.com/mindful-missions-of-sc-is-expanding-to-help-impoverished-children-in-north-carolina/.