Hot House (Transformers)
Hot House is a fictional character from the Transformers series. He's an Autobot Micromaster introduced in 1989. A third-party Transformer sticker set which makes an homage to Hot House was made by Reprolabels.
Transformers: Generation 1
Hot House is a Micromaster Autobot who turns into a jet.
A babbling brawler. Talks constantly, even in battle. His fire station is equipped with built-in siphons that draw water from soil to form a high-impact water jet that can blast through granite. In battle, his station's front ramp converts to high-speed battering ram. Also armed with rocket launcher and freeze missiles.
Hot House's base, called the Firebase, appeared in the pilot episode of Transformers: Zone. It was base of the Zone Base on the planet Micro. Hot House himself did not appear and the animated series was canceled after this one episode.
Hot House has a biography page in issue #3 of Dreamwave Productions Transformers: More Than Meets The Eye series.
Hot House appeared in the Transformers: Zone Manga printed in TV Magazine.
- Generation 1 Micromaster Hot House with Fire Station C-434 (1989)
- Hot House is a recolor of the Decepticon Micromaster Tailwind, while the Fire Station is an original mold.
- Reprolabels Classic Hot House (2008)
- A set of third-party labels that converts the Universe Ultra Powerglide toy into a custom Classic Hot House.
- Reprolabels Micromaster Hot House with Fire Station labels (2009)
- Mark Bellomo (2007). Transformers: Identification and Price Guide. Krause Publications. p. 211. ISBN 978-0896894457.