|The below content is licensed according to Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License contrary to the public domain logo at the foot of the page. It originally appeared on http://en.wikipedia.org. The original article might still be accessible here. You may be able to find a list of the article's previous contributors on the talk page.|
An outsider among the Autobots because of his brooding attitude, Excellion is one of the very few Autobot warriors who the Decepticons think of with any respect, but that respect is earned. Excellion has made an art of speed and strength, moving back and forth across enemy lines as if he were invisible. More than once, he has retrieved vital information from within a Decepticon stronghold, or quickly and quietly disposed of a particularly annoying enemy agent.
Blurr, Excellion, Longrack, and Swerve appeared among Override's troops in the Transformers Collectors Club exclusive story The Dark Heart of Sandokan by Benson Yee. This story is set years after the events of the Transformers: Cybertron animated series. Override (now in her GTS form) was commanding the Autobot ship Star Arrow when it crashed on the planet Sandokan while transporting a Force Chip.
- Cybertron Deluxe Excellion (2006)
- A redeco of Deluxe Cybertron Hot Shot. He is a repaint of Hot Shot and a homage to Generation One Hot Rod. Cyber Key Code d7p5. In 2006 a special edition of Excelliion was available in Walmart stores which contained a DVD with the episode "Cybertron" as a promotional item - despite the fact that he wasn't in that episode.
- Walmart store computers referred to him as "Hot Shot Red".
- A value 2-pack repackaging Cybertron Excellion and Thundercracker in Universe packaging was first seen online in September 2007, called "Opposites Attack".
- Attacktix Excellion (2006)
- Excellion was released as a figure TF10 in the Attacktix collectable game.