Ellington Properties is a real estate development company based in Dubai, the United Arab Emirates, specializing in residential property development. The company develops and invests mostly in real estate in the UAE.
Company overview and development
Ellington Properties was established in 2014 by Robert Booth, the former chief executive of Emaar Properties’ Dubai operations, Joseph Thomas, a managing director and shareholder, and Nitin Bhatnagar, a co-founder and shareholder.
In 2018, Ellington Properties signed a partnership with Beike, one of the major China's real estate listings portals. As per the agreement, Beike "will build awareness of Ellingtons premium Dubai real estate offering to Chinese investors"
As of 2019, the real estate company has developed, or is in the process of developing multiple projects, totaling over $2 billion in sales of luxury property, with the overall land bank of 3.6 million square feet approximately.
Operations and major projects
Ellington Properties develops large-scale master-planned communities and mixed-use facilities in the UAE. Working in partnership with the policy makers and local developers, Ellington Properties focuses on high-growth markets that are looking to revitalize urban areas or realize the full potential of city hubs. The real estate development group employs teams of professionals to make a full range of development-related decisions pertaining to local development projects, including those related to: design, permitting, construction, financing, accounting, funding, leasing, and marketing. The company's major ongoing and completed projects include:
Jumeirah Village Circle
- Belgravia Square, Dubai, the UAE
- Belgravia I residential property (100 000 square ft), Dubai, the UAE 
- Belgravia II (100 000 square ft ), Dubai, the UAE
- Belgravia III (100 000 square ft), Dubai, the UAE
- Belgravia Heights I (120 000 square ft), Dubai, the UAE
- Belgravia Heights II (120 000 square ft), Dubai, the UAE
- Wilton Park Residences (250 000 square ft)
- Wilton Terraces I, two 12 storeyed towers,140 residential units (Dubai, the UAE)
- Wilton Terraces II, two storeyed towers, 283 residential units (Dubai, the UAE)
- DT1 residential complex (180 000 square feet), Dubai, the UAE 
- “Arabian Busines: "Real Estate Icons - Robert Booth"”
- “Zoom Info: "Joseph Thomas”
- Fahi, Michael (April 20, 2016). "Ellington Properties set to hand over Dubai homes before end of year". The National. https://www.thenational.ae/business/property/ellington-properties-set-to-hand-over-dubai-homes-before-end-of-year-1.137691. Retrieved 7 June 2019.
- Flanagan, Ben (April 21, 2016). "Ellington Properties says 14 Dubai projects in pipeline". ME Construction News. http://meconstructionnews.com/10958/ellington-properties-says-14-dubai-projects-in-pipeline. Retrieved 8 June 2019.
- “Khaleej Times:"Ellington, Beike to promote Dubai to overseas investors"”
- Report, Staff (April 21, 2016). "Ellington plans 14 projects in Dubai". Khaleej Times. https://www.khaleejtimes.com/business/real-estate/ellington-plans-14-projects-in-dubai. Retrieved 8 June 2019.
- Imanova, Aidan (June 2, 2019). "Anarchitects designs Wilton Park Residences in Dubai by Ellington Properties". Middle East Architect. https://www.middleeastarchitect.com/43345-anarchitects-designs-wilton-park-residences-in-dubai-by-ellington-properties. Retrieved 8 June 2019.
- “Guld Today: "AUS students installation unveiled"”
- “Construction Week Online: "Ellington's Belgravia Square in Dubai notes construction progress" ”
- “Construction Business News: "Ellington Properties Belgravia II project tops out"”
- “Arabian Post: "Ellington launches second Dubai project after sell out"”
- Pilai, Rajiv Ravindran (July 27, 2017). "Ellington Properties launches third Belgravia development in JVC". Construction Week Online. https://www.constructionweekonline.com/article-45565-ellington-properties-launches-third-belgravia-development-in-jvc. Retrieved 7 June 2019.
- “Invest Gate: "Ellington Properties Unveils Belgravia III in Dubai"”
- Rousseau, Oscar (May 29, 2019). "Target wins $52m contract for Anarchitect-designed Wilton Park Residences". Commercial Interior Design. https://www.commercialinteriordesign.com/insight/43489-target-wins-52m-contract-for-anarchitect-designed-wilton-park-residences. Retrieved 8 June 2019.
- “Construction Week Online: "Ellington Properties launches fifth project in Dubai"”
- “Arabian Business: "Brand View: Ellington investors and homeowners attend the ceremony held in Downtown Dubai"”