Dr. Raymond Rezaie
Dr. Raymond Rezaie is a Canadian doctor based in Montreal, Québec. Rezaie is a Family Physician/ General Practitioner with 16 years of experience in primary care, Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine.
Dr. Raymond Rezaie is also the Medical Director, Chief of Family Medicine, and Follow-ups for healthy and Patients with chronic disease, as well as minor surgeries such as laceration, repairs Abscess Drainage. At Alpha Medic Clinic (groups of 5 family physicians and 15 specialists) in Montreal.
- "About us" (in en-US). https://www.cliniquemedicalecrescent.ca/about-us/.
- "Dr. Raymond Rezaie Discusses How You Can Prepare Kids For The Doctor's Office". https://www.accesswire.com/636048/Dr-Raymond-Rezaie-Discusses-How-You-Can-Prepare-Kids-For-The-Doctors-Office.
- Hunter, Caroline (2021-02-11). "Dr. Raymond Rezaie Discusses His Top 4 Tips to Quit Smoking". https://www.einnews.com/pr_news/535443586/dr-raymond-rezaie-discusses-his-top-4-tips-to-quit-smoking.
- Hunter, Caroline (2021-09-22). "Montreal Doctor Raymond Rezaie Says These Chronic Diseases Pose the Gravest Threats For Seniors". https://www.einnews.com/pr_news/552037768/montreal-doctor-raymond-rezaie-says-these-chronic-diseases-pose-the-gravest-threats-for-seniors.
- "Montreal Doctor Raymond Rezaie Explains Why This Year's Flu Season Could Be Worse Than Before" (in en-US). https://www.yahoo.com/now/montreal-doctor-raymond-rezaie-explains-203500725.html.
- "Home". https://drraymondrezaie.net/.