For other uses, see Chase.
|The below content is licensed according to Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License contrary to the public domain logo at the foot of the page. It originally appeared on http://en.wikipedia.org. The original article might still be accessible here. You may be able to find a list of the article's previous contributors on the talk page.|
Chase is a fictional character in the Transformers series introduced in 1987. He is an Autobot who turns into a car and a member of the Throttlebots.
Transformers: Generation 1
Impatient, overeager, usually ten miles down the road before other Throttlebots have shifted into gear. Likes to brag about past exploits and future conquests. Very popular. In car mode, can cruise at 240mph. Excellent vision -- can see long distances in three directions at the same time. Possesses an array of radar dishes positioned under roof in car mode. Prone to drive shaft and transmission problems.
In The Transformers the Throttlebots are among the troops commanded by Rodimus Prime in their attempt to rescue the body of Optimus Prime from the lab of Doctor Mark Morgan. They are infected with the hate plague. 
- Episode 94 - The Return of Optimus Prime (Part 1)
- Episode 95 - The Return of Optimus Prime (Part 2)
- Episode 96 - The Rebirth (Part 1)
- Episode 98 - The Rebirth (Part 3)
Transformers: The Headmasters
- Episode 1 - Four Warriors Come Out of the Sky
- Episode 4 - Operation: Cassette
- Episode 6 - Approach of the Demon Meteorite
- Episode 34 - The Final Showdown On Earth (Part 1)
The Throttlebots appeared as a whole team in IDW's Spotlight Metroplex. 
- The Transformers
- The Transformers 30 - "The Cure!"
- The Transformers 32 - "Used Autobots"
- The Transformers 37 - "Toy Soldiers!"
- The Transformers 49 - "The Underbase Saga (Pt 3): Cold War!"
- The Transformers 50 - "The Underbase Saga (Pt 4): Dark Star"
- Transformers (UK)
- Transformers (UK) 126 - "The Cure"
- Transformers (UK) 127 - "The Cure"
- Transformers (UK) 138 - "Ladies Night (Part 2)"
- Transformers (UK) 139 - "Used Autobots"
- Transformers (UK) 140 - "Used Autobots"
- Transformers (UK) 154 - "Toy Soldiers"
- Transformers (UK) 183 - "Space Pirates (Part 2)"
- Transformers (UK) 209 - "Dark Star (Underbase Part 4)"
- G.I. Joe and Transformers
- G.I. Joe and Transformers: Generation 2 142 - "Final Transformations"
- More Than Meets The Eye: Transformers G1
- More Than Meets The Eye: Transformers G1 1
- Transformers Generations
- Transformers Generations 11 - "The Cure"
- Generation 1 Throttlebot Chase (1987)
- A new mold. The Throttlebots were among the first Transformers released in 1987 and featured pull-back motors that worked in both car and robot modes.
- Generation 1 Classic Throttlebot Chase (1991)
- A reissue of Chase in Europe with the rub sign replaced with a Autobot symbol sticker.
See also: Trace (Toyworld)
In Transformers: Rescue Bots another Autobot named Chase is a member of the titular Rescue Bots team who transforms into a police car.
- ↑ Transformers episode #94, The Return of Optimus Prime Part 1
- ↑ http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=preview&id=2950
- ↑ Alvarez, J.E. (2001). The Unofficial Guide to Transformers 1980s Through 1990s Revised & Expanded 2nd Edition. Schiffer Publishing Ltd.. p. 54. ISBN 0764313649.
- ↑ Lee's Guide to Loose 1987 Transformers: Autobots. Lee's Toy Review magazine, issue #205, December 2009
- 250 Point Project characters
- 1987 toys
- Fictional automobiles
- Fictional characters introduced in 1987
- Fictional characters with superhuman durability
- Fictional characters with superhuman longevity
- Fictional characters with superhuman strength
- IDW Publishing characters
- Marvel Comics characters
- The Transformers characters
- Transformers: The Headmasters characters