Bladez is described by Cy-Kill as dangerous, disgusting and despicable.
Like most GoBots, Bladez has numerous abilities because of his robotic body. He does not age, can survive in space and is super-humanly strong and tough. He can fly in robot mode and project energy blasts from his hands. His body heals quickly when supplied with energy. He can turn into a robotic scorpion-like monster.
Bladez was introduced to Earth by Cy-Kill in a commercial for new Monster GoBots alongside Bugsie and Klaws.
Bladez was featured in the 2016 Ask Vector Prime story Echoes and Fragments, set during the events of The Transformers: The Movie. The manipulations of the evil Gong and Sideways resulted in various GoBots, Rock Lords and Starriors swapping places with characters during the events of that film. He was one of the monster GoBots on the planet Antares III, taking the place of the Quintessons and Sharkticons of Quintessa in the story.
- Tonka GoBots 59 Bladez (1985)
- A recolor of Machine Robo Baldas.
- Jim Sorenson (w). "Echoes and Fragments" Ask Vector Prime (February 10th, 2016), Fun Publications
- "Rebels Without a Circuit". Written by Jim Sorenson. Challenge of the GoBots. October 27, 1986/December 28th, 2015. No. 1, season 1.
- "Fugitives". Written by Jim Sorenson. Transformers: Renegade Rhetoric. October 28, 1986/December 29th, 2015. No. 1, season 1.
- "Double Cross". Written by Jim Sorenson. Transformers: Renegade Rhetoric. October 29, 1986/December 30th, 2015. No. 3, season 1.
- "Countdown to Annihilation". Written by Jim Sorenson. Transformers: Renegade Rhetoric. October 30th, 1986/December 31th, 2015. No. 4, season 1.
This article is a stub. You can help WikiAlpha by expanding it.