Artfire is the name of two fictional characters in the Transformers series. The first is an Autobot Targetmaster who turns into a fire engine. The second is the Japanese name of the Autobot called Hot Shot in the Robots in Disguise story.
Transformers: Generation 1
Artfire is very strong, even in intense heat; he can withstand temperatures of up to 8,000 degrees celsius. He is very patient and always puts his companions first; because of this however, he sometimes ignores orders.
Nightstick transforms into a Space Beam Cannon.
Artfire appears in the Generations 2011 issue #2 "The Fierce Fighting on Planet Nebulos" where he is part of a team lead by Stepper to obtain a cure for nano-virus which is effecting some Autobots. When the Autobots arrive on Nebulos they are attacked by a group of Decepticons lead by Straxus. The Autobot are able to obtain the cure and bring it back to Earth, where Ricochet's team is commended by Optimus Prime. In the comic Artfire's form is based on a recolor of the Universe Inferno mold with a recolor Power Core Combiner Pinpoint as his Targetmaster partner.
- Generation 1 C-108 Artfire with Nightstick (1987)
- A remold of Generation 1 Inferno. A Japanese exclusive.
- United Voyager Artfire with Nightstick and Sparks (2012)
- Artfire is a recolor and remold of Universe Inferno. Nightstick is a recolor of Universe Nightstick. Sparks is a recolor of Power Core Combiner Pinpoint.
Transformers: Robots in Disguise
Artfire is the Japanese name of the Autobot Spy Changer called Hot Shot in the US.
- Simon Furman (w), Guido Guidi (p). "Generations 2011" The Fierce Fighting on Planet Nebulos 2 (2011), Japan: Takara Tomy
This article is a stub. You can help WikiAlpha by expanding it.