United Stock Brokers
United Stock Brokers was launched by an investment firm named United Funding Group LLC in 2008 in the United States of America. It has been delivering it's services since many years.
It Offers online trading and investment choices, powerful trading platforms, hedge funding, and research and education. This can help you build a portfolio suited to your needs.
United Stock Brokers offer brokerage rates for Online platform to invest in stocks. Trade your stocks with United Stock Brokers
Trading Packages: Join a trading package, and start trading your favourite stock.
Trading: Buy and sell your favorite stock and copy the trade of other top traders.
Easy Transaction: Deposit and withdraw with crypto, paypal, bank transfer, credit and debit cards..
Founded : December 22, 2008
1. They have different trading packages that starts with different capitals, leverages, volume restrictions, and different margin requirements.
2. They have different types of stock exchanges like NASDAQ, NYSE, and AMEX stock exchanges.
3. They also provide historical charts, and live stock quotes so that you are updated with the market trends, and what is happening in the market.
4. They also provide the feature of instant trade execution that will help you to do the analysis that how much money you should invest.
5. With the benefit of real-time position valuation, you can keep a track of the total equity, profit, and loss that you earned.
6. On the trading leader board, and global ranking you can know that how different companies are performing in the market, and you can get an idea on which company deserves your investment.
7. They have a formula of in-depth trading statistics also.
Headquarters: 30 Wall Street, 8th Floor, New York, New York, U.S.
Number of Office: 6 Worldwide
Key People : J.L. Russell (Founder/CEO) , Jeff Zuckerberg (Chairman/Co-CEO)
Services : Stockbroker, Electronic Trading Platform, Advisory
Number or employees : 288 worldwide