Ultronic Scooter (Auto Buggy in Japan) is a fictional vehicle in the Micronauts series introduced in 1976. It is based on the Microman Auto Buggy introduced in 1975.
Takara released the Microman Auto Buggy in 1975.
Mego released the Ultronic Scooter in 1976.
The Hydra, Hydro Copter and Ultronic Scooter appeared in the 2016 Robot Chicken segment called "Micronaut Transit".
- Takara Microman M113 Bobby and Auto Buggy (1975)
- The Auto Buggy came with Microman Bobby.
- Mego Micronauts Ultronic Scooter (1976)
- Based on the Takara Microman Auto Buggy. Came with a randomly packed Time Traveler figure.
- Comes with a torque twister motor.
- Airfix Micronauts Ultronic Scooter (1978)
- Lion Rock Micronauts Ultronic Scooter
This article is a stub. You can help WikiAlpha by expanding it.