|The below content is licensed according to Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License contrary to the public domain logo at the foot of the page. It originally appeared on http://en.wikipedia.org. The original article might still be accessible here. You may be able to find a list of the article's previous contributors on the talk page.|
Though not incredibly bright, Triceradon was chosen to be second-in-command based on his amiable nature and incredible strength in battle. As an iron-hided triceratops, Triceradon's horns generate reverse electro fields that render enemies paralyzed. Stores two reactonix grenades in his tail.
In "Departure" the Wreckers, Mutants and Dinobots arrive on Cybertron and are sent on missions by the Oracle. 
After arriving on Arkus in "Betrayal" the planet the Dinobots are attacked by the Dweller and his energon zombie horde.
According to the script for the unreleased issue #4 of Transformers: Universe - The Wreckers Devcon and the Dinobots returned to Cybertron where they helped repel the an invasion by the Quintessons.
Universe Triceradon appeared in the Transformers: Universe comics among the various captives of Unicron who made their escape.
The story of the Dinobots continued in Wreckers: Finale Part II by Fun Publications. Arriving on Cybertron during a Quintesson invasion the Dinobots take the eastern flank of the defense, driving the Quintessons back, which is reported to Cheetor by Skydive. During the invasion Snarl, Skywarp, Tap-Out and Triceratron vanished, taken captive by Unicron's transport beam.
- Beast Machines Deluxe Triceradon (2000)
- The Triceradon toy was part of the Dinobots faction of Beast Machines, which featured no new molds but did release molds previously unseen in America. He was a recolor of Beast Wars Neo Guiledart. Guiledart (along with other Predacons from Beast Wars Neo) had a trap mode; his was to make it seem he was damaged and dead. 
- Universe Deluxe Dinobot Triceradon (2004)
- Released as "Dinobot Triceradon" in America during 2004, Triceradon was no longer an exclusive and thus widely available. 
Triceradon is a member of the Dinobots team.
According to Fun Publications Ask Vector Prime the Dinobots hail from a Robots in Disguise continuity (Viron 403.0 Beta), where they are enemies of the Destructicons, Dreadwing and Smokejumper.
- Dinobots Deluxe Triceradon and Slapper (2003)
- A 2-pack of Dinobots. Triceradon and Slapper are recolors of Beast Wars Neo Guiledart and Bazooka.
- Hasbro Registers Names
- Glen Hallit (w), Dan Khanna (p). ""Departure"" Transformers: The Wreckers 1 (July 13, 2001), 3H Enterprises
- Glen Hallit & Rob Gerbracht (w), Dan Khanna (p). ""Betrayal"" Transformers: The Wreckers 2 (2002), 3H Enterprises
- Rob Gerbracht (w), Guido Guidi (p), Vince Russel & Chuck Gibson (i). ""Disclosure"" Transformers: Universe Featuring the Wreckers 3 (Summer 2004), 3H Enterprises