|The below content is licensed according to Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License contrary to the public domain logo at the foot of the page. It originally appeared on http://en.wikipedia.org. The original article might still be accessible here. You may be able to find a list of the article's previous contributors on the talk page.|
Toyfinity is an independent toy company and artist collective. They focus on three daily aspects: an archive; a toy production company; and a concept of toy interrelation and development. They produce figure kits compatible with Onell Design's Glyos System Series featuring the characters from Robo Force, Mordles, Manglors, Zeroids/S.T.A.R. Team, and more. Several are former lines previously released by Ideal Toy Company. The toys are made of interchangeable parts, and hearken back to the durable, small-scale action figures of the 1980s. The figures can be described as a cross between an Action figure and a Lego set. Toyfinity toy figures are primarily sold directly by the manufacturer, although on occasion a release may be made available where a specially decorated figure is available elsewhere. They offer two yearly fan clubs which feature exclusive figures and news.
- NJCC Announces John Kent From Toyfinity Toys As Industry Guest Archived September 23, 2015, at the Wayback Machine.
- Robo Force Returns In 2014
- New Mordles available from Toyfinity
- Welcome to Toyfinity!
- Living a Toy Story The Beacon, September 2007
- Toyfinity Announces Robo Force: Club Zeton!
- CROSSOVER TIME! Meet the Gendrone Force Defender!
- He's finally here this week! FANGAR lives!
This article is a stub. You can help WikiAlpha by expanding it.