Thord Ironjaw is a heroic character in the Mythic Legions series. He is a member of the House of the Nobel Bear, a ragtag assembly of powerful defenders from the outskirts and wastelands of Mythoss.
Thord's father is King Bromdenn Ironjaw, and is aligned with the Legion of Arethyr.
Thord's cousin is Bothar Shadowhorn, Bothar's clan is aligned with the Legion of Arethyr and hates Thord and his clan.
When Attlus the Conquerer was banished from the Army of Leodysseus it was Thord Ironjaw who first came to his aid. With a predisposed disdain for the ancient orders and the kingdoms that bore them, Attlus’ banishment only added fuel to a fire burning deep in Thord’s soul. Together they realized that the only way to change the corrupt state of the world was to assemble a great army of their own. With Attlus’ help Thord convinced his fellow Dwarves from the Grayvein mountains to unite and create a spark that will set fire to the rebellion.
A biography for Thord Ironjaw appeared in Mythic Legions Book 1. In the artwork he is carrying the hammer from Weapons Pack 1 with the alternate end attached.
- Four Horsemen Studios Mythic Legions Thord Ironjaw (2016)
- A 1:12 scale figure by Four Horsemen. Comes with an original head an chest. This figure uses parts first used on other figures in the line, including the torso first used on the Silver Knight, the short limbs first used on the Bronze Dwarf and the horns first used on the Silver Dwarf. Comes with a sword, shield and axe with an optional second blade.
- Four Horsemen Studios Mythic Legions Thord Ironjaw Test Shot (2016)
- A grey, unpainted version of the figure.
- Limited to 10 pieces.
- Four Horsemen Studios Mythic Legions Weapons Pack 1 (2016)
- Comes with a hammer, shield and staff.
- Thord is depicted using the hammer in some character art.
This article is a stub. You can help WikiAlpha by expanding it.