Terror-Tread is a fictional character from the Transformers series. He is a Decepticon Micromaster Combiner demolitions expert who was introduced in 1990.
Transformers: Generation 1
Terror-Tread is a Decepticon Micromaster rear end combiner. He usually combined with his partner Cement-Head to form a dump truck.
The Dreamwave comics biography for Terror-Tread depicted him being a quiet planner who works before a battle to make sure his team is able to live up to Cement-Head's loud boasts.
Terror-Tread's only appearance in animated form was in a commercial for the Micromaster Combiner Transports.
Terror-Tread had a biography printed in issue #7 of the Dreamwave Productions More Than Meets The Eye series.
Cement-Head and Terror-Tread appear together in the story Flames of Yesterday by Fun Publications. They both work for the Decepticon Rage and come into conflict with the Autobot Elite Guard units lead by Metalhawk and Onslaught. In this story they are depicted as brothers, are full sized Transformers and not combiners.
- Generation 1 Micromaster Cement-Head and Terror-Tread (1990)
- A recolor of Micromasters Sledge and Hammer. Shipping together with the Cannon Transport.
- ↑ Alvarez, J.E. (2001). The Unofficial Guide to Transformers 1980s Through 1990s Revised & Expanded 2nd Edition. Schiffer Publishing Ltd.. p. 97. ISBN 0764313649.
- ↑ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=551a_2lLGuU
- ↑ Jesse Wittenrich (2010). Flames of Yesterday. Illustrators Andrew Griffith and Jesse Wittenrich. Fun Publications.