Tank is one of Cy-Kill's minions. His great physical strength and firepower mean he is often used to support the Renegades' operations.
Tank was named among the "5 GoBots That NEED to be in the Proposed GoBots Movie" by Kevin Hellions at underscoopfire.com.
Cy-Kill's right hand man, Tank, is a lumbering dumb oaf with a body that's not only built like a tank-but actually becomes one when necessary.
Like most GoBots, Tank has numerous abilities because of his robotic body. He does not age, can survive in space and is super-humanly strong and tough. He can fly in robot mode and project energy blasts from his hands. His body heals quickly when supplied with energy. Tank is larger than most GoBots, and has considerable firepower. In tank mode, he can drive through walls or over cars without it even slowing him. His physical attributes are outweighed by his low intelligence.
Challenge of the GoBots
Geeper-Creeper first appeared in episode 1 of Challenge of the GoBots, "The Battle for GoBotron". He was among the Renegades in Cy-Kill fortress on GoBotron present just before Cy-Kill left for Earth.
He was placed in command of the mind-controlled US Army during Cy-Kill's first attempt to invade Earth, but was unable to successfully hunt down Turbo and Scooter in New York. Soon afterwards, he returned to GoBotron and was captured along with the other Renegades based in their fortress.
Tank appeared in "Flight to Earth" episode 44.
Tank appeared in "Return of GoBotron" episode 45.
Tank was featured in a segment of Robot Chicken season 8 episode 19, called "The Angelic Sounds of Mike Giggling". In the segment Cy-Kill announces plans for an attack on the Guardians from two teams lead by himself and Tank, but his speech keeps getting interrupted by Screw Head, who he eventually shots in frustration.
Tank appeared in the Transformers: Renegade Rhetoric episode 7-8 story "The Hawks of Space". In the story Block Head and Tank were guarding the human prisoner Anya Turgonova, but she was rescued by Scooter and Tail Pipe.
Tank was featured in the 2016 Ask Vector Prime story Echoes and Fragments, set during the events of The Transformers: The Movie. The manipulations of the evil Gong and Sideways resulted in various GoBots swapping places with characters during the events of that film. Tank participated on the Renegade attack on Autobot City.
- Tonka GoBots 02 Tank (1983)
- Based on Machine Robo MR-02 Battle Robo. Turns from robot to GoBotic tank. Comes with two guns.
- Bandai Machine Men 02 Tank Man (1983)
- A release of Tank under the Machine Men line.
- "The Battle for Gobotron". Written by Alan Burnett, Jeff Segal and Tom Ruegger. Challenge of the GoBots. First-run syndication. September 8th, 1984. No. 1, season 1.
- "The Hawks of Space". Written by Jim Sorenson. Transformers: Renegade Rhetoric. September 24, 1986 & September 25, 1986/October 19th, 2015. No. 7 & 8, season 1.
- Jim Sorenson (w). "Echoes and Fragments" Ask Vector Prime (February 10th, 2016), Fun Publications