Syxsense was established in 2012 and is headquartered in Aliso Viejo, California. The company rebranded in November of 2019 from Verismic to Syxsense, and their product from Cloud Management Suite (cloudmanagementsuite.com) to Syxsense Manage, Syxsense Secure, and Syxsense Enterprise (syxsense.com).
Syxsense has raised a total of $8M in debt and equity funding over 3 rounds. Their latest funding was raised on May 3, 2021. Since inception, Syxsense operates as a growing and dynamic organization with offices in four countries and 12 partners in nine countries.
Over the past 10 years, Syxsense has worked with more than 500 companies ranging from 100 to 100,000 endpoints delivering a variety of solutions for organizations of all sizes as well as managed service providers (MSPs). The company's technologies are offered either directly or through an extensive network of solutions providers serving a variety of markets, including health care, government, education, financial services, legal, manufacturing, retail, transportation, and utilities.
- "Mitigating Hybrid Risk: How To Secure A Diverse Endpoint Fleet". expertinsights.com. https://expertinsights.com/insights/mitigating-hybrid-risk-how-to-secure-a-diverse-endpoint-fleet/. Retrieved 14 April 2022.
- "Syxsense Financials". crunchbase.com. https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/verismic-software-inc-cloud-management-suite/company_financials. Retrieved 14 April 2022.
- "Verismic Software Launches Rebrand to Syxsense and New Product Offerings, Reinforcing its Mission to Strengthen Endpoint Security". prnewswire.com. https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/verismic-software-launches-rebrand-to-syxsense-and-new-product-offerings-reinforcing-its-mission-to-strengthen-endpoint-security-300950799.html. Retrieved 14 April 2022.
- "Syxsense Raises $6 Million Investment to Further accelerate its growth in Intelligent Automation of IT, Patch Management, Security Vulnerability Scans". prnewswire.com. 5 May 2021. https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/syxsense-raises-6-million-investment-to-further-accelerate-its-growth-in-intelligent-automation-of-it-patch-management-security-vulnerability-scans-301284525.html. Retrieved 14 April 2022.
- "Syxsense Releases Steps for Businesses to Protect Themselves Against the Log4j Vulnerability". digitaljournal.com. 14 December 2021. https://www.digitaljournal.com/pr/syxsense-releases-steps-for-businesses-to-protect-themselves-against-the-log4j-vulnerability. Retrieved 14 April 2022.
- "Syxsense Announces Powerful Automation, Including Patch Rollback, to its Comprehensive Linux Management Solution". yahoo.com. 30 September 2021. https://www.yahoo.com/now/syxsense-announces-powerful-automation-including-124700916.html. Retrieved 14 April 2022.
- "Optimizing Cybersecurity Apps in the Remote Working Era". hackernoon.com. 14 December 2021. https://hackernoon.com/optimizing-cybersecurity-apps-in-the-remote-working-era-ev1n3532. Retrieved 14 April 2022.
- "The Best Network Automation Software of 2022". digital.com. 14 December 2021. https://digital.com/best-network-automation-tools-and-software/. Retrieved 14 April 2022.