|The below content is licensed according to Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License contrary to the public domain logo at the foot of the page. All or some portion of it originally appeared on http://gbwiki.shoutwiki.com. The original article might still be accessible at http://gbwiki.shoutwiki.com/wiki/Spay-C.|
A (usually) female Guardian GoBot who turns into a Space Shuttle. Some art for the character spells her name Space-C.
Note: The initial biography for Spay-C depicted the Guardian as male, despite being female in the animated series. Some books also depicted Spay-C as male.
Spay-C is not an airhead, he's an inventor fascinated with outer space. His way-out inventions include a plan to send Enemy GoBots into permanent orbit.
Like most GoBots, Spay-C has numerous abilities because of her robotic body. She can survive in space and is super-humanly strong and tough. She can fly in robot mode and project energy blasts from her hands. Her body heals quickly when supplied with energy.
Spay-C was a reoccurring Guardian character on Challenge of the GoBots.
In a flashback in episode 64, "Et Tu Cy-Kill" Spay-C was a member of the Guardian Council. She voted choosing Cy-Kill, Leader-1 and Zeemon,to serve as High Protectors.
She served on the council to hear about the the fleet of Zods approaching the GoBotron in episode 5, "The Final Conflict".
She stood with Zeemon to congratulate Leader-1's team for thwarting the Renegade conquest of GoBotron in episode 11, "Return to GoBotron".
In episode 42, "The GoBot Who Cried Renegade", Heat Seeker, Rest-Q, Spay-C and Zeemon were on the the GoBot Spa Moon when a Renegade attack false alarm was sounded.
Spay-Q would be part of the escort for the captured Fitor (making an unwilling journey to Earth when under Cy-Kill's control soon after) in episode 48, "Escape From Elba".
Spay-C was prominently advertised as appearing in the Robo Machines comics by Eagle, but appearing was all she did.
Spay-C was featured in the 2016 Ask Vector Prime story Echoes and Fragments, set during the events of The Transformers: The Movie. The manipulations of the evil Gong and Sideways resulted in various GoBots swapping places with characters during the events of that film. Ramjet knocked Spay-C out of the air and into Good Knight, leaving both critically injured at the battle of Guardian City.
Spay-C (or possibly Apollo or Path Finder) appeared in the Transformers: Renegade Rhetoric episode 9 story "Cy-Kill For President". When Sky-Jack hacked into a human broadcast satellite for the Renegades he only narrowly avoided one of the space going Guardians.
In the episode 32 story "Mumbo Jumbo" Spay-C later journeyed with AJ and Scooter to the planet Arcanus IX, where they recruited the twin wizard Hocus and Pocus to oppose Cy-Kill's own wizards allies, Mumbo and Jumbo. Once the battle was won Spay-C personally flew them back to Arcanus IX, bound in iron chains.
- Tonka GoBots 06 Spay-C (1983)
- A release of Machine Robo Shuttle Robo for the GoBots line. Turns from space shuttle to robot.
- Bandai Machine Men 11 Space Shuttle Man (1983)
- A release of Machine Robo Shuttle Robo for the Machine Men line. Turns from space shuttle to robot.
- Tonka Super GoBots 022 Spay-C (1985)
- A release of Machine Robo Big Shuttle Robo for the GoBots line. Turns from space shuttle to robot.
- Jim Sorenson (w). "Echoes and Fragments" Ask Vector Prime (February 10th, 2016), Fun Publications
- "Cy-Kill For President". Written by Jim Sorenson. Transformers: Renegade Rhetoric. September 15, 1986/October 18th, 2015. No. 9, season 1.
- "Ladies Night". Written by Jim Sorenson. Transformers: Renegade Rhetoric. October 7, 1986. No. 24, season 1.
- "Mumbo Jumbo". Written by Jim Sorenson. Transformers: Renegade Rhetoric. October 17th, 1986/January 14th, 2016. No. 32, season 1.