The Micronauts Galactic Cruiser (Space Buggy in Japan) is a fictional vehicle in the Micronauts series introduced in 1976. It was based on the Microman Space Buggy from 1974.
The Galactic Cruiser was pictured on the toy box being piloted by an orange Time Traveler.
Takara released the Space Buggy in 1974.
Mego released the Galactic Cruiser in 1976.
In 2018 several parts for the Galactic Cruiser were released on Shapeways.
1979 Marvel Comics
The Galactic Cruiser appeared in several issues of the Marvel Comics Micronauts series as a vehicle used by Baron Karza's Dog Soldiers.
In issue 1 dog soldiers fired a Galactic Cruiser's gun at a shelter.
In issue 2 the narration incorrectly called the Battle Cruiser by the name Galactic Cruiser.
Galactic Cruisers were among Baron Karza's forces in Micronauts issue 10.
2002 Image Comics
A Galactic Cruiser was seen among a number of vehicles in a hanger in Karza issue 2 by Image Comics.
2018 Micronauts Protectors of Inner Space
The cover of issue 18 of Micronauts Protectors of Inner Space depicts Galactic Defender piloting a customized black Galactic Cruiser called the Galactic Cruiser Sentinel into battle. This vehicle is painted black and has two backpacks from Palisades Galactic Defender mounted on it.
- Takara Microman Space Buggy (1974)
- One of the first year Microman vehicles. Cane with 2 missiles.
- Mego Micronauts Galactic Cruiser (1976)
- The Battle Cruiser was a remold of the Microman Space Buggy with new missiles. Comes with two rubber-tipped missiles. Although the box front and instruction depict a Time Traveler piloting the Cruiser, it doesn't come with one.
- Airfix Micronauts Galactic Cruiser
- A release of the toy in Europe by Airfix.
- Grand Toys Micronauts Galactic Cruiser
- Mego Micronauts Micronauts Vehicle and Figure (1978)
- A recolor of the Galactic Cruiser with the green parts in blue. This vehicle added a Time Traveler figure and a wind-up motor to the set.
- A Montgomery Wards exclusive.
This article is a stub. You can help WikiAlpha by expanding it.