Sons of the Red Star
The Sons of the Red Star one of the legions in the Mythic Legions fictional setting.
These assassins for hire are led by Skapular the Cryptbreaker. A mastery of weapons and close combat along with a thirst for money and influence unite this diverse band of cutthroats.
- Keltuss (Male Skeleton)
- A complete anomaly Mercurian Coliseum, Keltus was the first and only fighter to meld magic with gladiatorial combat. Dispised by his fellow combatants yet adored by the bloodthirsty crowds, he could spectacularly level the mightiest of foes with the mere utterance of magical incantation. Once he escaped the coliseum Keltuss' fame opened many opportunities. The promise of fortune and renown ultimately lured Keltuss to join Skapular and the Sons of the Red Star.
- Gryshaa the Slitherer (ML2, ?Male? Assassin)
- Seldom seen, rarely heard and never touched, some question the very existence of Gryshaa the Slytherer. If they could still say anything at all, the victims that have met Gryshaa in their last moments would confirm that Gryshaa is more than a tall tale. A high-ranking member of Skapular the Cryptbreaker’s Sons of the Red Star, this stealthy and deadly assassin has the uncanny ability to seemingly appear out of thin air and a penchant for razor sharp blades of all shapes and sizes. With so little known about this dangerous enigma, one can only be sure that if Gryshaa the Slytherer is hunting you, your days will be short.
- Note: The biography avoids mentioning the gender of Gryshaa the Slitherer, although a male torso is used on the figure.
- Lord Veteris (SS, Male Human)
- Reputed to be the richest murderer in Mythoss, Lord Veteris is as cunning as he is famous. Vast wealth affords Veteris a lavish lifestyle of almost unimaginable opulence and although he could easily retire to a life of luxury and comfort, the thrill of the kill has kept the assassin fully and ruthlessly engaged in the art of bloodmoney. A loose affiliate of The Sons of the Red Star, Lord Veteris’ ambition is to one day overthrow Skapular and take The Sons under his own deadly wing.
- Pixxus (Male Skeleton)
- The Mercurian army was once arguably the most effective fighting force in all of Mythoss. Pixxus was part of the army's upper echelon and fought side by side with his legendary brother in arms Vitus. Pixxus gave his life in an heroic effort to save an injured Vitus in the final battle fought by the doomed Mercurian army. After being resurrected by the same Necronominian sorcery that drained his life, Pixxus is now consumed with hatred for all that live. Resentment at being torn away from death led to his rejection of the Congregation of Necronominius. He has finally found a home among the Sons of the Red Star, where he can let his hate flow freely as he lines his coffers with gold.
- Skapular the Cryptbreaker (ML1, Male Skeleton)
- Born into the Congregation of Necronominus, Skapular the Cryptbreaker is anything but loyal to his Order. Living an opulent life of greed and depravity has driven Skapular to sell his deadly services to the highest bidder. As an assassin with a mastery of every weapon imaginable, Skapular is a powerful warrior, but his wealth and influence proves even more formidable. Along with the group of killers known as The Sons of the Red Star that he has assembled, Skapular's dangerous methods possess the capability to change the outcome of many a battle.