Snoop is a female Renegade GoBot who turns into a jet.
According to Renegade Rhetoric host, Cy-Kill, Snoop is so quiet she can convert from one mode to another while standing right behind an accursed Guardian without him ever being any the wiser.
Like most GoBots, Snoop has numerous abilities because of her robotic body. She does not age, can survive in space and is super-humanly strong and tough. She can fly and project energy blasts from her hands. Her body heals quickly when supplied with energy. She can turn into a jet.
Snoop first appeared in Challenge of the GoBots episode 14, "Cy-Kill's Cataclysmic Trap", where she was initially portrayed as a new Guardian recruit, until revealing her secret loyalty to the Renegades.
Snoop had a supporting roll as one of Cy-Kill's renegades in episode 15, "It's the Thought That Counts".
Snoop appeared in episode 22, "Speed is of the Essence" where she spots Turbo at the Grand Prix, and Cy-Kill sends Crasher, Spoiler and Slicks to finish the Guardian off.
Note: Because the series aired out of order, Snoop's appearance in episode 15 was broadcast a week before her origin story in episode 14.
Snoop appeared in the episode 24 story "Ladies Night" where she was part of a team of female Renegades sent to compete on the planet Amazonia IV. She battled and tied Spay-C in a battle of the wits.
Snoop was featured in the 2016 Ask Vector Prime story Echoes and Fragments, set during the events of The Transformers: The Movie. The manipulations of the evil Gong and Sideways resulted in various GoBots, Rock Lords and Starriors swapping places with characters during the events of that film. Snoop took the place of of Laserbeak in parts of the story. Snoop spied on Optimus Prime for Cy-Kill. When the Decepticon and Renegade forces fought for leadership in Astrotrain Snoop took on the shrunken Puzzler. 
- Tonka GoBots 43 Snoop (1986)
- A release of Machine Robo Blackbird Robo for the GoBots line. Turns from robot to jet.
- Although released in the UK, Snoop was never released in the US.
- "Doppelganger". Written by Jeff Segal, Kelly Ward and Antoni Zalewski. Challenge of the GoBots. First-run syndication. October 8th, 1984. No. 16, season 1.
- "The Show Must Go On". Written by Jim Sorenson. Transformers: Renegade Rhetoric. September 16th, 1986/October 19th, 2015. No. 10, season 1.
- "Ladies Night". Written by Jim Sorenson. Transformers: Renegade Rhetoric. October 7, 1986. No. 24, season 1.
- "Of Rocks and RoGuns Part 1". Written by Jim Sorenson. Transformers: Renegade Rhetoric. November 12th, 1986/January 5th, 2016. No. 43, season 1.
- Jim Sorenson (w). "Echoes and Fragments" Ask Vector Prime (February 10th, 2016), Fun Publications
This article is a stub. You can help WikiAlpha by expanding it.