Sir Fangramore LeVenomous
Sir Fangramore LeVenomous is a fictional character created by Play With This Too as part of their Lost Protectors series.
Play With This Too announced the Serpents of the Coiled Table set in November 2014. They are intended to be crowd funding exclusives. This concept was developed by Trent Troop and designed by Steve Redinger and Aaron Archer. Sir Pythanore's sword was modeled by Peer Brauner.
In December 2014 Play With This Too posted a picture on Facebook of optional articulated tentacles for Sir Fangramore LeVenomous, asking fans if they would rather have more articulation or solid ones with more ports for accessories.
In February 2015 Play With This Too released images of the prototype for Desolataur, which included parts used on Sir Fangramore LeVenomous.
In June 2015 Play With This Too released renders of the Strike Scepter on their Facebook page.
In August 2015 Play With This Too released images of prototype parts for Jetstrike, which included parts used on Sir Fangramore LeVenomous.
The Cybercast podcast for November 22nd, 2014 interviewed Rik Alvarez. He spoke about Play With This Toosday reveals, Astroblast, Bloodbath, Desolataur, Ironstrike, Jetwash, The Mighty Muscules - Son of Testosteros, Tri-Gorr and the Play With Yourself Box Set. He announced the villains of his series would be called Heretics and that the first Play With This Toosday reveal would be of interest to Masters of the Universe fans.
The Cybercast podcast for December 6th, 2014 talked about Ankhor, Mainsail and Sir Fangramore LeVenomous. They said they reminded them of Generation 1 Diver/Waverider, Centurions Max Ray and Masters of the Universe SSSqueeze, respectively.
The Retro Robot Radio show for December 6th, 2014 talked about Ancient Astronaut, Ankhor, Desolataur and Mainsail and Sir Fangramore LeVenomous in the news.
The mysterious Serpents of the Coiled Throne maintain order on their home-world of Aspalon. These fearsome cold-blooded warriors claim kinship with the snakes and serpent-men of all worlds and woe be to any man or machine that intervenes in their quests or, worse, goads them into battle.
Serving the will of their lord, King Adder, are Sir Pythanore, a wise and cunning aide to the King, Sir Fangramore LeVenomous, powerful lashing warrior of unequaled strength and a host of eager young viper squires ready to test their mettle and earn their honor.
- Play With This Too Lost Protectors Sir Fangramore LeVenomous (unreleased)
- A 1:12 scale articulated figure with interchangeable head and limbs. He has numerous 5mm connector ports.
- Sir Fangramore LeVenomous come with a mace.
- Sir Fangramore LeVenomous shares some parts with Barbaricles, Bitemark, Calaminous Haagenti, Boneyard, Catastropheles, Cloudstrike, Coleopterous, Concept, Desolataur, Dungheap, Faststrike, Flarestrike, Gladiat-Ore, Impirator, Jetstrike, King Adder, Lord Tangent von Tuskuleser, Manvil Forgehead, Meanbean, Muscules, Prince Carnos, Rawbat, Sir Pythanore, Spine-FCKR, Stonebreaker, Stormstrike, Takokill, Terrortops, Titanic Triceratops XD, Tri-Gorr, Viper Squire, Wastelander and Wrecktifier.
- Josh (November 22nd, 2014). "Cybercast". https://www.youtube.com/user/G1Hexatron?feature=watch (Podcast). Cybercast. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weVUBYepzMk.
- Mathew Robert Ignash (November 29th, 2014). "Retro Robot Radio". http://www.youtube.com/user/RetroRobotRadio?feature=watch (Podcast). RetroRobotRadio. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fNHek4vCE4.
- Josh (December 6th, 2014). "Cybercast". https://www.youtube.com/user/G1Hexatron?feature=watch (Podcast). Cybercast. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOZYQRHqhwo.
- Mathew Robert Ignash (December 6th, 2014). "Retro Robot Radio". http://www.youtube.com/user/RetroRobotRadio?feature=watch (Podcast). RetroRobotRadio. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9z-1vxYzxc.
- Craig Moore (December 9th, 2014). "Repacked Podcast". http://www.repackedpodcast.com/ (Podcast). Repacked Podcast. http://www.repackedpodcast.com/archives/1577.