Shotgun is a fictional character from the GoBots series. Although released in 1984 as "RoGun Cap Rifle", he did not appear in GoBots fiction until 2015, where his name was Shotgun.
Shotgun is a fictional character in the GoBots series. He turns from robot to cap rifle. He was created by the Guardian GoBot scientist Professor von Joy.
- RoGun Cap Pistol and Cap Rifle review on YouTube by Deamhan Logan
- RoGun Cap Rifle review on YouTube by T2rx6
Shotgun and Scope were created by the Guardian GoBot scientist Professor von Joy in an attempt to duplicate the RoGuns built by the Renegade Dr. Go.
In episode 43, "Of Rocks and RoGuns Part 1", the RoGuns responded to Boulder's Trans-Galactic Modem call for assistance. After arriving on Quartex and meeting up with Marbles, Shotgun and Pistol went to help Boulder's tribe. This brought the pair into conflict with the rockasaur Spike Stone, who was guarding the cave where Boulder's people were trapped.
The RoGuns were featured in the 2016 Ask Vector Prime story Echoes and Fragments, set during the events of The Transformers: The Movie. The manipulations of the evil Gong and Sideways resulted in various GoBots swapping places with characters during the events of that film. The RoGuns took the place of Wheelie in some parts of the story.
- Arco GoBots 340 RoGun Cap Rifle (1984)
- A slight recolor of the Arco RoGun Cap Rifle. Turns from robot to a working cap rifle toy. Made by Arco under license from Tonka. The GoBots versions feature a sticker on the chest which says "GOBOTS", while the original Arco toys have a sticker which says "ROGUN".
- "The RoGuns of Mars". Written by Jim Sorenson. Transformers: Renegade Rhetoric. October 15th, 1986/October 20th, 2015. No. 31, season 1.
- "Of Rocks and RoGuns Part 1". Written by Jim Sorenson. Transformers: Renegade Rhetoric. November 12th, 1986/January 5th, 2016. No. 43, season 1.
- Jim Sorenson (w). "Echoes and Fragments" Ask Vector Prime (February 10th, 2016), Fun Publications
This article is a stub. You can help WikiAlpha by expanding it.