Scratch is a fictional character from the GoBots series. He is a heroic Guardian GoBot who turns into a Ford Bronco and was introduced in 1984.
Like most GoBots, Scratch has numerous abilities because of his robotic body. He can survive in space and is super-humanly strong and tough. He can fly in robot mode and project energy blasts from his hands. His body heals quickly when supplied with energy. He can turn into a Ford Bronco.
Scratch appeared in the story "El Genio Y Su Hijo" (The Genius and Its Son) from the Argentina GoBots comic #11.
Scratch was featured in the 2016 Ask Vector Prime story Echoes and Fragments, set during the events of The Transformers: The Movie. The manipulations of the evil Gong and Sideways resulted in various GoBots, Rock Lords and Starriors swapping places with characters during the events of that film. Bolt, Scratch, Dozer and Staks with power suits took the place of Grimlock, Slag, Sludge and Swoop in the story. During the battle for Guardian City they formed Courageous and faced Devastator.
Scratch appeared in the Transformers: Renegades Rhetoric episode 1 story "Rebels Without a Circuit". Hans-Cuff ordered Dozer and Scratch to arrest four suspect Guardians cadets after Zeemon was attacked.
Scratch appeared in the Transformers: Renegades Rhetoric episode 7-8 story The Hawks of Space. In the story he and Night Ranger lost a prototype of the Space Hawk interceptor to a Renegade attack lead by Cy-Kill.
- Tonka GoBots 38 Scratch (1984)
- Turns from robot to truck.
- ""El Genio Y Su Hijo"" GoBots 11 (1986)
- Jim Sorenson (w). "Echoes and Fragments" Ask Vector Prime (February 10th, 2016), Fun Publications
- "Rebels Without a Circuit". Written by Jim Sorenson. Transformers: Renegades Rhetoric. October 27, 1986/December 28th, 2015. No. 1, season 2.
- "The Hawks of Space". Written by Jim Sorenson. Transformers: Renegades Rhetoric. September 24, 1986 & September 25, 1986/October 19th, 2015. No. 7 & 8, season 2.
This article is a stub. You can help WikiAlpha by expanding it.