Rhinohorn Justice Version
Keith's Fantasy Club
Rhinohorn Justice Version is a third-party Transformer homage to Generation 1 Ramhorn created by Keith's Fantasy Club in 2013. He turns from robotic rhino to microcassette.
He should not be confused with his mirror universe counterpart Rhinohorn Evil Version.
The Rhinohorn design is a mass market version of the custom Ramhorn toy designed by Eagle's TF in 2012.
Robot Kingdom placed prototype images of Rhinohorn and Ironpaw on their Facebook page in January 2013.
Colored images of Rhinohorn Justice Version were posted to the Meteor Operations Facebook page in March 2013.
Rhinohorn Aces Version was announced by WikiAlpha in April 2013. It shipped late that month. Both the Justice and Aces versions of Rhinohorn shipped that month.
The pink translucent version of Rhinohorn was announced on the Philippine Toycon 2013 web site in April 2013.
Considered an outcast by most of his race, Rhinohorn has always felt ostracised by his RoBot allies, blaming his lack of robot modes for his oddity status. Many feel he would have been more at home with the RoCons, where many of the ‘bots with more unique configurations found kinsmanship in the dark days before the Great War.
People don’t know how right they are. Although Rhinohorn is a very intelligent and capable individual, he is actually quite shy with a mild stutter that embarrasses him, and it’s these character traits above all else that led to him being overlooked, and he started to gravitate towards the darker side where his aggressive actions and bad attitude were all he needed to prove himself. The truth is, he owes a huge amount of gratitude to Blast for giving him… well - more than a home - a purpose. Blast saw the potential in Rhinohorn and – seeing past the façade - gave him a chance, using him as more than mere muscle by consulting with him, and valuing his opinions.These days he is quite content with his position, and seemingly a different ‘bot than he used to be, happy to tag along behind and smell the flowers. But many who have seen him in action on the battle field ask the question: "What if he had a bad day?"
Rhinohorn Justice Version appears in the Doubledeck pack-in comic story as one of the cassette minions of Transistor.
- Keith's Fantasy Club CST-01J Rhinohorn Justice Version (2013)
- A mold by Keith's Fantasy Club based on the design first used for the Eagle's TF Ramhorn toy. Turns from robotic rhino to microcassette. The writing on the side of the microcassette mode says "Fantasy Club". Comes with a microcassette case and collector card.
- The microcassette mode of this toy is thicker than a normal microcassette, and may have trouble fitting in toy designed to hold a single tape. It will fit into toys that are designed to hold multiple cassettes at the same time by taking up the space of two tapes.
- The biography for Rhinohorn Justice Version was written by C Z Hazard.
- The art on the box borrows art of Blaster and Raindance by Joe Ng which originally appeared in Transformers: The War Within - Age of Wraith #2.
- Rhinohorn Justice Version shares a mold with Rhinohorn Evil Version and Bullhorn.
- Keith's Fantasy Club CST-01A Rhinohorn Aces Version (2013)
- A variation of the Rhinohorn Justice Version toy with silver paint replacing the gold. The writing on the side of the microcassette mode says "ACES".
- The box, collector card, instructions and case are identical to the Rhinohorn Justice Version.
- An Aces Toy Store exclusive.
- Keith's Fantasy Club CST-01GTO Rhinohorn Justice Version Pink Energon (2013)
- A recolor of the Rhinohorn mold in translucent pink. Comes with a clear pink energon cube for Masterpiece Soundwave. A Great Toys Online exclusive limited to 500 pieces, 400 of which are sold at Philippine Toycon 2013.
- Craig (April 6th, 2013). "Cybercast". https://www.youtube.com/user/G1Hexatron?feature=watch (Podcast). Josh. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyofeHzH9lc.
- "EAVI METAL Phase Four: A Transistor". Chi Soul Die (模魂志): p. 165. October 2014.