Rest-Q is the Guardian medic.
The name Rest-Q was later used for a Transformers character.
More efficient than a pair of medics, Rest-Q is affectionately known as a repairman because he's an expert at repairing GoBots.
Like most GoBots, Rest-Q has numerous abilities because of robotic body. He can survive in space and is super-humanly strong and tough. He can fly in robot mode and project energy blasts from his hands. His body heals quickly when supplied with energy. He can turn into an ambulance.
Rest-Q appeared in "Cy-Kill's Escape" episode 7. He repairs Hans-Cuff, who was injured in the Renegade prison break.
In "The Fall of GoBotron" episode 9 Rest-Q repaired Small Foot. Rest-Q appeared in "Flight to Earth" episode 44. Captured by the Renegades, Rest-Q wasn't even allowed to repair the other prisoner Guardians, instead being threateed by Twin Spin's blades. He was later rescued by Scooter and Sparky.
In episode 15 "It's The Thought That Counts" Scooter is briefly captured by the Renegades. After being freed Rest-Q checks out Scooter, but Scooter refused to be examined, secretly being brainwashed by the Renegades.
In episode 16 "Doppelganger" Cy-Kill, Cop-Tur, Crasher and Snoop attack Leader-1, Turbo, Scooter and Small Foot on Earth. Crasher wounds Small Foot. After attaining recordings of the Guardians the Renegades retreated. Using the recordings Cy-Kill has Dr. Go program robot duplicates of the Guardians. Demonstrating Space Bender weapon to Unecom, Leader-1 learns that the Renegades are attacking Washington. The Renegades ambush Leader-1 and replace him with his duplicate. Leading the Command Center back to GoBotron and getting rid of Scooter and Small Foot the Renegades release duplicates of Path Finder, Rest-Q, Van Guard and Turbo. Small Foot and Scooter are able to capture the Turbo duplicate and learn where their friends are being held. Cy-Kill replaces Good Knight. Using the duplicate Turbo the Guardians infiltrate the Renegade base, free the captured Guardians and escape from the Renegade guards Spoons and Fitor. Although blocked by the Renegades, Scooter uses a hologram of Zod to make the Renegades flee. Making it back to GoBotron the Guardians are attacked by the Guardian duplicates. The real Guardians are able to defeat their duplicates with the aid of the real Zeemon, Hans-Cuff and Rest-Q. Cy-Kill arrives in Thrustor with more duplicates, but Small Foot is able to stop with robots using the Space Bender, which fuses their robot brains. 
In episode 42, "The Gobot Who Cried Renegade", Heat Seeker, Rest-Q, Spay-C and Zeemon were on the the GoBot Spa Moon when a Renegade attack false alarm was sounded.
Rest-Q appeared in the Eagle story The Robo Machines. He is a member of the Security Force Robo Machines.
Rest-Q appeared in the Transformers: Renegade Rhetoric episode 13 story "The Best Medicine". The Renegades discovered an ancient temple high in the Himalayan mountains. A careful search yielded a capsule with a cyber-memetic virus. It nearly forced the Guardians to their knees, but Rest-Q was able to develop a cure at the last moment, thwarting their plans.
Rest-Q appeared in GoBots: Battle of the Rock Lords.
- Tonka GoBots 26 Rest-Q (1984)
- Tonka GoBots 7250 Guardian Gift Pack #1
- A 3-pack containing Major Mo, Rest-Q and Wrong Way.
- "It's The Thought That Counts". Challenge of the GoBots. First-run syndication. No. 6, season 1.
- "Doppelganger". Written by Jeff Segal, Kelly Ward and Antoni Zalewski. Challenge of the GoBots. First-run syndication. October 8th, 1984. No. 16, season 1.
- "Ultra Zod". Written by Jim Bertges. Challenge of the GoBots. First-run syndication. September 25, 1985. No. 14, season 1.
- Champions of Lixil. World International Publishing. 1985. ISBN 0-7235-7810-9.
- "The Best Medicine". Written by Jim Sorenson. Transformers: Renegade Rhetoric. September 18, 1986. No. 13, season 1.
- Daniel Arseneault ] (w), Nathan Jackson (p), Nathan Jackson (i), Arthur Kobalewscuy (col), Arthur Kobalewscuy (let), Colin Douglas (ed). "Lost World, Lost Mind" TFcon (July 26th, 2013), TFcon