Rushan Yoganta aka Raushan Kumar is an Indian entrepreneur and founder CEO of Yoganta.  He is a trained passionate holistic wellness practitioner. Yoga, Sujok, and Reiki are some of the practices in which he is certified.
Raushan Yoganta was born and brought up in a Hindu family in Nalanda, Bihar. He graduated from Indo German Tool Room Aurangabad, Maharashtra, and moved to Hyderabad in 2015. He started his career as a Design Engineer with a robotics company and later he joined Yoga Teacher Training Certification Course in 2018 after completing this training he founded Yoganta  in 2019.
He started his career as a design engineer with a robotics company where he worked for 5 years. In January 2019, he founded Yoganta  in Hyderabad.
Yoganta is a health, fitness & wellness startup, that offers online and offline health and wellness services in fitness, yoga, nutrition, chronic pain management, and mental wellness.
- Raushan Yoganta on Twitter
- Raushan Yoganta on LinkedIn
- Raushan Yoganta on Facebook
- Raushan Yoganta on Instagram
- Raushan Yoganta on CrunchBase
- ↑ "Raushan Yoganta is the founder of Yoganta.". ED Times. https://edtimes.in/yoganta-helps-you-to-be-free-from-pain-and-lead-a-healthy-and-happy-life/.
- ↑ "Raushan Yoganta is the founder of Yoganta.". APN Live. https://apnlive.com/press-release/yoganta-helps-you-to-be-free-from-pain-and-lead-a-healthy-and-happy-life/.
- ↑ "Raushan Yoganta is the founder of Yoganta.". Asian News. https://asiannews.in/yoganta-helps-you-to-be-free-from-pain-and-lead-a-healthy-and-happy-life/.