Raizor is something of a jock, thinking with his blasters instead of his brains. He is a member of the Robo Rebels.
Like most GoBots, Raizor has numerous abilities because of robotic body. He can survive in space and is super-humanly strong and tough. He can fly in robot mode and project energy blasts from his hands. His body heals quickly when supplied with energy. He can turn into a jet helicopter.
Like a terrifying ghost, Raizor rises up to challenge the Renegades to a battle in the skies. With blades gleaming in the night, he whips up a barrage of flying sand and dust. He can appear and disappear in an instant. He's a Phantom Copter who's ready to give the Renegades a very close shave!
Although Raizor did not appear in the Challenge of the GoBots animated series he did appear in a toy commercial story. The Super GoBots arrived by land, sea and air, with Raizor, Spy Eye, Throttle and Super Couper sought out Vamp, Night Fright and Clutch.
In the story Cultural Appropriation by Fun Publications it was revealed that Rock Lords Brimstone, Magmar, Spearhead and Stoneheart teamed with the GoBots Bent Wing, Major Mo, Raizor, Super Couper and Tail Pipe to explore Level 34 when the Cataclysm threatened to destroy the GoBots home universe.
Raizor was featured in the 2016 Ask Vector Prime story Echoes and Fragments, set during the events of The Transformers: The Movie. The manipulations of the evil Gong and Sideways resulted in various GoBots, Rock Lords and Starriors swapping places with characters during the events of that film. Raizor took the place of Kup and Hot Rod in different places in the plot. Tail Pipe, Raizor and Daniel Witwicky joined Bent Wing and Super Couper in moving a Boomer into place to try to stop Megatron and Devastator. He was present when Leader-1 died of his injuries from his battle with Megatron. When Leader-1 dropped the Guardian Matrix of Leadership, Raizor picked it up and handed it to Major Mo.
Raizor appeared in the Transformers: Renegade Rhetoric episode 1 story "Rebels Without a Circuit" by Fun Publications. He was among a group of Guardian cadets accused of being in league with the Renegades.
Raizor appeared in the episode 2 story "Fugitives". The Robo Rebels excaped the GoBotron Stockades. Making their way to see Bladez, they discovered he was actually a Renegade agent who has planned an ambush of the Guardian fleet at Alpha Centauri. After escaping Bladez' ally Creepy, the Rebels attempted to warn Leader-1, but were too late to stop the fleet from taking off.
- Tonka Super GoBots 34 Raizor (USA, 1986)
- Turns from robot to jet helicopter.
- Bandai Robo Machine Super GoBots Raizor (Europe, 1986)
- Jim Sorenson (w). "Echoes and Fragments" Ask Vector Prime (February 10th, 2016), Fun Publications
- "Rebels Without a Circuit". Written by Jim Sorenson. Transformers: Renegade Rhetoric. October 27, 1986/December 28th, 2015. No. 1, season 1.
- "Fugitives". Written by Jim Sorenson. Transformers: Renegade Rhetoric. October 28, 1986/December 29th, 2015. No. 2, season 1.
- "Double Cross". Written by Jim Sorenson. Transformers: Renegade Rhetoric. October 29, 1986/December 30th, 2015. No. 3, season 1.
- "Countdown to Annihilation". Written by Jim Sorenson. Transformers: Renegade Rhetoric. October 30th, 1986/December 31th, 2015. No. 4, season 1.
- "Combiner Wars Part 1". Written by Jim Sorenson. Transformers: Renegade Rhetoric. December 11th, 1986/February 5th, 2016. No. 64, season 1.
This article is a stub. You can help WikiAlpha by expanding it.