Presser is a third-party Transformer by iGear. He is an homage to the Transformers character Impactor.
Presser is a third-party Transformers homage to the Transformers Autobot Impactor.
Presser was designed by Cassy Sark under the pseudonym Bal Dillinger. Presser was originally intended to be a head upgrade for Generations Warpath, but the designer pressed for it to be a whole figure. The finaly figure was designed to stand a head taller than FansProject Defender.
Presser was previewed at the Third Party Panel at TFcon 2011.
Presser was teased on the last page of the comic that came with iGears Attack, with the text of the ad reading "Everything will change in 2011... COMING SOON".
Pictures of the Presser prototype were posted to iGears' Facebook page in February of 2012.
The WTF@TFW podcast for June 9th, 2011 selected a picture of Presser as one of the New Picture Picks. The hosts loved the name and how it looked, but were disappointed that it was based on Generations Warpath.
The WTF@TFW podcast for June 17th, 2011 selected a picture of Presser as one of the New Picture Picks. The hosts expected it to cost at least $70. They expressed worry that Hasbro might make an Impactor toy in the Generations line which would hurt sales of this toy.
- Reprolabels Wreckers Symbols (2009)
- A set of Wreckers themed Autobot faction symbols.
- iGear Presser (unreleased)
- An original third-party Transformer made by iGear. Turns from robot to tank. Presser's transformation is based on Generations Warpath.
- Vangelus (June 9th, 2011). "WTF@TFW". http://www.tfw2005.com/ (Podcast). TFW2005. http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/wtf-tfw-transformers-podcast/417859-wtf-tfw-151-june-9-2011-a.html.
- Vangelus (June 17th, 2011). "WTF@TFW". http://www.tfw2005.com/ (Podcast). TFW2005. http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/wtf-tfw-transformers-podcast/420701-wtf-tfw-152-june-17-2011-a.html.
- Brian Kilby (February 29th, 2012). "Radio Free Cybertron". http://www.tfradio.net/ (Podcast). TFW2005. http://www.tfradio.net/podcast/2012/3/1/radio-free-cybertron-02292012.html.
This article is a stub. You can help WikiAlpha by expanding it.