Plum Market is an independently owned American supermarket chain based in Farmington Hills, Michigan. Plum Market operates five large-format stores including locations in Ann Arbor and Chicago. It also features smaller stores at Oakland University and Northwestern University. 
In 2015 Plum Market opened it's first airport express location in the Detroit Metropolitan Airport.
In 2019, Hella Corporation opened a new facility features a Plum Market cafeteria.
In 2018, The Detroit Pistons announced that Plum Market will become the food service provider for the Pistons organization and will open a new café and retail store inside the club’s state-of-the-art Henry Ford Detroit Pistons Performance Center being constructed in the New Center area of Detroit.
- Plum Market Makes Chicago Debut, Supermarket News, June 24, 2013.
- Plum Market launching pair of new Detroit markets in mid-2019, Matt Durr, MLive, November 20, 2018.
- Plum Market to open airport location, Supermarket News, April 14, 2014.
- Auto electronics supplier Hella opens new U.S. headquarters in Northville, Kathy Blake, The Oakland Press, June 27, 2019.
- Plum Market Kitchen to open at Henry Ford museum, Kurt Nagl, Crains Detroit Business, April 23, 2019.
- Detroit Pistons To Bring Plum Market To Midtown, October 4, 2018.