|The below content is licensed according to Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License contrary to the public domain logo at the foot of the page. It originally appeared on http://en.wikipedia.org. The original article might still be accessible here. You may be able to find a list of the article's previous contributors on the talk page.
Nemesis Breaker (Dark Ligerjack) - An evil doppelganger of Leobreaker who was born from Leobreaker's doubts and the dark power contained in Megatron's Unicron Armor. Nemesis Breaker can combine with Megatron into Dark Claw Mode (Liger Megatron), in opposition to Optimus's Savage Claw Mode. He is more beast than Transformer, and only speaks through growls and roars. Ultimately, he was destroyed by Metroplex, returning him to the darkness from whence he came. 
Like Leobreaker, he transforms into a lion/liger.
Cyber Key Power - Dark Claw Mode (Liger Death Strike or Liger Death Break) When combined with Megatron, a Cyber Key allows them to perform a powered claw attack, just like Savage Claw Mode Optimus Prime.
- Cybertron Voyager Nemesis Breaker (2006)
- A recolor of Leobreaker in the typical-to-evil-clones scheme of black and dark gray with turquoise trim and a silver mane, Nemesis Breaker transforms into a robotic lion with electronic sounds. Plugging a Cyber Planet Key into each of his forelegs/forearms flips down a pair of claws. His tail comes off of his lion mode to become a sword in robot mode, though said to be a whip, Leo Breaker's was always solid, so think of how beast wars tails worked as swords. He can also form something resembling a clawed arm that can be attached to the Cybertron Leader-Class Optimus Prime and Megatron molds. He comes with a silver-bordered Jungle Planet style Cyber Key; the Hasbro version has the Cyber Planet Keycode "v6f5" (However, in order for this key code to function, it must be entered in ALL CAPS (i.e., V6F5)).
- The Takara version of the toy was released first, as a Toys 'R' Us exclusive. (It was originally solicited as a normal retail release with the ID number "GD-14", but supposedly, low sales of Galaxy Force forced several larger show-toys into being exclusives.) The Hasbro version was released at normal retail, and had numerous small paint application changes, most notably the Decepticon-sigil "tattoo" being on his right shoulder, rather than left.
- Nemesis Breaker (Decepticon Mega Beasts, Transformers: Cybertron)
- Hasbro News, Hasbro Transformers Collectors Club magazine, Feb/Mar 2006, page 2