Nemesis is a minor evil character in the Micronauts series.
Nemesis was released in 1978 by Mego. It was also released by Pin Pin Toys in France.
Concept art was made for two recolor/remolds of Nemesis in orange and green.
In 2018 several parts for Nemesis were released on Shapeways by Mathew Robert Ignash.
1979 Marvel Comics
Nemesis is an evil character in the Marvel Comics Micronauts series. Many Nemesis Roboids appear in the forces of Baron Karza on Homeworld.
Nemesis robots were among Baron Karza's forces in Micronauts issue 10.
Nemesis appeared in issue 14 of the Marvel Comics Micronauts series.
When Marvel lost the license to Micronauts it included losing the rights to Nemesis, and they have not appeared again the Marvel Universe.
2004 Devil's Due Publishing
A red Nemesis appeared as a servant of King Atlas in the Devil's Due Publishing Micronauts series.
- Mego Micronauts Nemesis (1978)
- This 1:18 scale toy is a remold and recolor of Microtron. Although he has the same body and some accessories, his features a new head, drill, arms and spin rollers.
- Pin Pin Toys Micronauts Nemesis
- A release of the Mego toy in France with English/French packaging by Pin Pin Toys.
- Mego Micronauts Nemesis Green (unreleased)
- Although never produced, concept art of Nemesis remolded green head, arms, drill and spin rollers was done.
- Mego Micronauts Nemesis Orange (unreleased)
- Although never produced, concept art of Nemesis remolded orange head, arms, drill and spin rollers was done.
- Nemesis inspired the Microborgs characters Crimson Nemesis and Rivalguy.
This article is a stub. You can help WikiAlpha by expanding it.