|The below content is licensed according to Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License contrary to the public domain logo at the foot of the page. It originally appeared on http://en.wikipedia.org. The original article might still be accessible here. You may be able to find a list of the article's previous contributors on the talk page.|
Robots in Disguise
Movor transforms into a combat space-shuttle, and is capable of achieving planetary orbit under his own power. He carries detection equipment so he can search for Autobots from orbit, and is equipped with a powerful, long-range x-ray laser that allows him to attack them from that distance. At one point he fired twice on Scourge. He is somewhat pompous about his abilities, something which irritates his teammates. Movor has excellent heat-resistance. He combines with his fellow Combiners to form the giant robot Ruination.
Movor's first appearance in the Transformers: Robots in Disguise TV series was in episode #14 "The Decepticons". As with his fellow Decepticons, Movor was created when Megatron found six Autobot protoforms and used his own energy to corrupt them.
- Car Robots Shuttler
- His toy is a recolor of Generation 1 Blast Off. With Ruinations official height being given as 15 meters (49.2 feet) tall, and the toy measuring 25 centimeters tall, the toy would have a scale of about 1:60. This would mean Mega-Octane would stand 11.4 meters (37.4 feet) tall, while the other Commandos would stand about 4.8 meters (15.7 feet) tall.
- Robots in Disguise Movor
- Robots in Disguise Movor recolor
- An arctic camo redeco. 
- Universe Movor
- A recolor of the Robots in Disguise Movor was released in Wal*Mart stores as part of a Ruination gift-set. He is painted in desert camo.
- Unite Warriors Ruination (unreleased)
- A recolor of the Unite Warriors Bruticus set in the colors of Ruination.