Mountain Ink is a monthly English newspaper printed and published from Srinagar, the summer capital of Jammu and Kashmir, India. The newsprint is an online and monthly print of narrative journalism.  The editor-in-chief is Ubaid Majeed. 
Mountain Ink is an independent media organization and was founded in 2019 shortly before the abrogation of Article 370.  The newspaper focuses on long-form news features including multimedia stories with a key role in promoting new techniques, especially in art, literature, culture and politics. 
In August 2019, Mountain Ink was set to launch its maiden print issue in the mid of August, but the curfew in Kashmir, imposed by the government after the abrogation of Article 370, halted the plan. The organization had to move its editorial staff to New Delhi in order to print its first issue.  The staff working at the time included managing editor “Adil Amin Akhoon”   , editor “Muhammad Nadeem”  and assistant editor “Peerzada Sheikh Muzamil” . “Bisma Farooq” works as a staff writer  and “Sharafat Ali” as a documentary photographer  at the Mountain Ink.
- "In Pictures: How India's communication shutdown impacted Kashmiris" (in en). https://www.trtworld.com/perspectives/in-pictures-how-india-s-communication-shutdown-impacted-kashmiris-30644.
- "About Us" (in en-US). https://mountain-ink.com/about-us/.
- Akhoon, Adil Amin. "Adil Amin Akhoon" (in en-US). https://foreignpolicy.com/author/adil-amin-akhoon/.
- "Tribune/story/2258067violence-continues-unabated-in-iiojk-us-magazine". https://tribune.com.pk/story/2258067violence-continues-unabated-in-iiojk-us-magazine.
- "India's revocation of Article 370 in occupied Kashmir brought 'more violence and uncertainty'" (in en). https://www.thenews.com.pk/latest/695939-indias-revocation-of-article-370-in-occupied-kashmir-brought-more-violence-and-uncertainty.
- "Kashmir: 11 Years After Wamiq Farooq's Killing, Justice Continues to Evade Teen's Family". https://thewire.in/rights/wamiq-farooq-killing-kashmir-2010-justice.
- "Bisma Farooq" (in en). https://newlinesmag.com/writers/bisma-farooq/.
- "NewsPakistan/despite-year-long-military-siege-violence-continues-in-iiojk-us-magazine". https://newspakisatan.tv/despite-year-long-military-siege-violence-continues-in-iiojk-us-magazine.